Will You Be Mines

Veronica P.O.V

Me and ray are sitting here chilling with ray and we watching love and basketball. But now I had got a phone call from mycha and she was crying.

"you know that was mycha who called?"

"no what she say"

"she was crying because roc came over and started yelling at her because she wont listen to him and wont here him out for once."

"well she need to stop acting stubborn and listen, cause what really happened was a mistake"

"i know she have a tendacy to do that"

"well"

At school

Chresanto P.O.V

I walked into school and saw mycha sitting on my desk. She seemed happy when i walked in.

"hey"

"hi" I said not really interested

"well I thought about what you said and I am an ungrateful stuck up, stubborn bitch at times, but I really and sorry and I want to here you out"

"i know we all know you can act like that, but at lunch we can go somewhere and talk"

"ok thanks love"

"you welcome sweetie"

Lunch

"well lets start talking cause we only got 30 mins"

"alright well when I left your house I went home, and when I got home ashley came and she started kissing and touching me. But I pushed her off but she wouldnt stop ,and I got into the moment and started to kiss back, but when you came I was ontop kissing her and thats all."

"well I forgive you and people make mistakes, and im not going to hold that against you anymore"

"well thanks but you didnt asnwer my question"

"what?"

"Do you wanna be mines?" He said while chessing really hard

"yess babe"

"aww I love you"

"love you to"

And they kissed

"lets go bout time we get back it will be time"

"ok lets go"