Chapter 2

I Slowly Turned Around And It Was Franklin. Franklin Was My Ex Boyfriend Who Abused Me When I Was Only 15 Until I Ran Away And Stayed With My Aunt For 2 Years And Now I Work Here With My Own Apartment.

"F-Fr-Franklin?". I Stuttered Out In Fear.

"Thats My Name Dont Wear It Out".He Said As A Slick Smirk Rose Up On His Face He Then he grabbed me and Started Taking Off My Clothes But I Kicked Him In The Nuts And Hurried And Grabbed My Purse And Phone And Quickly Exited The Building Running Blocks Away Not Knowing Where I Was I Kept Looking Back In Fear As It Started To Pour I Put My Phone Inside My Purse And Walked In The Rain.

A Dark Blue Mercedes-Benz Pulled Up To Me.
"Aye Ma' You Need'a Ride?".
I Squinted My Eyes To See Who It Was But I Couldn't Identify Who It Was."Nothanks".I Simply Said." Ya sure ma ? " I Didn't Answer And I Kept Walking Not Knowing Where I Was Going. He Pulled Over In Front Of Me And Jogged Over To Me
I Stopped In Frustration But The Closer He Came I Saw Who He Was."A-Agaust Alsina ?Omg I Love Your Music !".I Said In Disbelief "Yea Ma' Preciate It You Sure You Don't Need'a Ride ?" He Asked Man He Was So Sexy"uh No Im Ok"I Nervously Said."ok Ma Gimme' Ya Numba'"He Said As He Passed Me His Phone i Put My Number In His Phone And Stored My Name As Trininty "Alright Catch You Later Trin".He Winked At Me And Sped Off At This Moment I Was Melting.

I Started To Walk Again As I Saw This Store Ahead So I Went In There And Bought Some Snacks To Eat On. at This Moment It Stopped Raining So I Walked Until I Found My Apartment.

Next Morning

i Turned Over As I Heard My Alarm and Hit It Until it Went Silent My Body Was Sore. i Just Went Inside The Bathroom And Showered Washed My Hair And Brushed My Teeth I Decided To Not Go To School Today Because I Needed To Run Some Erans So I Got My Soaked Clothes From My Ben And Put Them In My Laundry Bag Today Was Raining Again So I Decided To Wear Some Sweats And A Hoodie And My Jordan Concords.

I Grabbed My Phone And Keys And Took My Laundry Bag And Went To My Car I Had A 2016 chevy Impala
I Put My Clothes In The Trunk And Drove Around To The Laundromat I Walked In And Put My Clothes In the Washer And I Was Bored So I Decided To Call Brook.

"Hey Girl"

"Hey Trin Whats Up?"

"Nothing Washing Clothes What You Up To ?"

"Nothing Girl August Alsina Throwing This Big Ass Party You Have To Come!"She Yelled In My Ear All Hype

"Uhh Ok But I Dont Have Nothing To Wear "i Frowned In The Phone

"Girl Fix Your Face I Know You Frowning But We Going To The Mall Call Me Around 4:00"then She Hung Up I Looked At My Phone Like It Had Grown A Head Then I Put The Clothes In The Dryer And Drove Home To Get Dressed.

I Pulled Up In My Drive Way And Saw A Unfamiliar Car So I Tucked My Phone In My Pocket Grabbed My Keys And Got My Pistol From Under My Car Seat And Slowly Walked Up To The Door It Was Unlocked Because I Forgot To Lock It.

I Slowly Went Up The Steps And Heard Loud Shuffling And Thumping."Fuck" a Female Voice Said i Busted In The Room And Saw The School Hoe Sandy She Shot A Shocked Look Up At Me"W-What...Are You Doing Here I Looked At This Bitch Like Is She That Fucking Stupid I Punched Her To The Ground And Pulled Put My Gun And Aimed It At This Bitch.

"BITCH CLEAN MY FUCKING ROOM".I Shouted In Anger Still Aiming The Gun At Her Wondering How This Bitch Got In My House.

at This Moment I Needed A Blunt So I Went In My Walk-in Closet That Was Torn Up Was This Bitch Looking For Crack Or Something I Grabbed A Blunt Lit It And Watched Her Clean As I Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy. She Shot A Look At Me I Aimed The Gun At Her And Told Her To Get The Fuck Out I Sped Back To The Laundromat And Got My Clothes And Took Them Home It Was Now 5:00 I Called Brook And Told Her To Meet Me At The Mall.

Mall

Brook and I Went Shopping For Some Hot Ass Club Dresses So We Went In The Louis Vuitton Store And I Found A Louis Vuitton Bodycon Dress That Was Burgundy And Had One Long Sleeve With The Back Out That Stopped At My Lower Thigh I Also Found Burgundy Heels To Match.
Brook And I Exited the Store And Went Our Separate Ways.

I Hopped In The Shower And Did My Hygiene Things I Grabbed Me A Pink Lace Thong And A Pink Bra To Match Then I Put On My Dress And Heels And  Lotioned My Body I Sprayed On some Perfume And Put On Some Gold Jewelry Grabbed My Keys And Phone And Left To Go Pick Up Brook When I Got There She Was Looking Gorgeous She Had On A No-straps Black Dress That Stopped Mid High Above Her Knee With Some Red Bottoms And Her Hair Was Just Left Natural Like Mines She Got In My Car.
"hey Girly You Looking Bad"She Smiled At Me."You Don't Look To Bad Yourself".I Smiled."Tuh I Know Im Bad she Said And Did A Little Dance While Sitting Down I Laughed At This Fool And Focused On The Rode Until We Got There It Was Packed I Could Barely Find A Parking Spot.

i Finally Found One And Put My Phone And Keys Inside Brooks Clutch So We Went Over To The Security Guard And He Looked At Brook and Licked His Lips He Was Fine He Was Caramel Tall And buff He Had Light brown Eyes And Lots Of Tattoos Brook Whispered Something In His Ear."Hoe" I Mumbled As He Let Us In She Just Laughed At Me. We Went Over To The VIP Section And Sat Down I Grabbed A Blunt Out Brooks Clutch And Started Puffing It Passing It To Brook And I Decided To Have A Drink I Went Over To The Bar And Asked For 1 Teleport And Took It To The Head And I Had To Pee So I Went Inside The Bathroom And I Felt Like Someone Was Watching Me So I Turned Around And Nobody Was There So I Went Inside The Bathroom And Picked A Stall And Went Inside The Bathroom I Heard The Door Open So I Wiped Myself And Saw Someone With Some Retro 7 On And There Feet Was Big So It Didn't Seem Like It Was a Girl I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts When I Heard A Locking Sound And I Decided To Leave Soons I Opened The Door Someone Attacked Me What Seemed To Be August He Grabbed me Out Of The Stall And Pushed Me Against The Sink Making Me Face The Mirror As He Stood Behind Me Pressing His Huge Tool Against Me As I Tried To Fight Back As He Pressed His Tool Against My Cat Honestly It Felt Good I Know I Sound Crazy But I Don't Care.

"A-A-August.....What Are You Doing ?"I Said As He Started Playing With My Cat"Why You Ain't Answer My Call?" He Said With His Sexy Voice And Got Off Of Me And Busted Out Laughing I Was Hella Mad "I Dont Have My Phone I'll Give You A Call Lata" I Said And Walked Out The Bathroom Wondering Wtf Was That Why Was I Turned On by That I Walked Over To Brook Who Was Twerking On That Security Guard Guy i Grabbed Her Clutch And Got My Phone And Keys Then Started Dancing Because My Song Came On Bye Rihanna Work 😍😩I Was Dancing And Turned Around and Saw August Behind Me So I Started To Grind On Him As He Grabbed My Hips I Felt Him Get Hard And Smirked And Walked Away And Went Over To Brook Who Was At The Bar Drinking And She Was Beyond Tipsy I Grabbed Her So We'd Could Leave And She Kept Asking Where A Lawrence Was I Just Ignored It And Tried To Put Her In My Car But She Refused."LAWRENCE!"She Slurred And That Security Guard Came Over."OH HELL NAH" I Shouted And Started Pulling Her To The Car Again."Let Her Go She Coming With Me "He Said Pulling Her"Nah Nigga Whar The Hell You Think This Is My Bestfriend Is Coming With Me Safely She Barely Know You !" I Shouted Still Trying To Get Brook inside my Car."Get The Fuck Off Me Bitch!" She Yelled At Me I Ignored Her Still Trying To Get Her Home Safely Thats When She Slapped My Arm And Snatched Her Arm Away Running Over To Lawrence."Goooodbyeeee Xfinity"he Laughed Something Was Off About Him I Was Mad Pissed I Just Went Home.

Hi Guys Tell Me How I Did Im A Beginner Writer So Sorry For the Mistakes This Is My First Book And I Hope You Guys Like It 💖😋

-KaylahBaabe💕