Chapter 3

As I Pulled up to me apartment i got out my car shutting it off and entering my apartment kicking off my shoes headed towards the fridge i grabbed a juice and my phone started to ring so i answered it while walking up the stairs"hello". I said into the phone. "Wsp ma what you doing ?". August sexy voice filled my ears. " nothing bout to take a shower ". I said " can i get in with you? ". He chuckled. I swear his laugh was so sexy man. " boy bye"i clicked on him. I took off my clothes hopped in the shower washed my body brushed my teeth and put on a crop top with lace painties and laid down put my phone on the charger and let sleep takeover.

MORNING

I got Up Showered and brushed my teeth today was thursday and i wanted to dress cute ass always i also have work later (outfit below)

After i put on my clothes i grabbed my phone and bag And got in my chevy and headed to school. I pulled up and people were here talking and allat extra stuff as i was walking towards the building i called brook and she didn't answer i miss her and NO i am not mad at her for what happened she was drunk so ian take it to the heart anyway i walked to my locker and i see this bitch sandy and franklin kissing my stomach literary twisted in knots i was hungry so i headed towards the vending machine and got me some cheese its and chips ahoy and a pepsi i walked passed them again and said"dick lips". Loud enough for them to hear i headed to class and my first class was spanish i decided to take a nap ian feel like it today i already knew spanish.
I woke up hearing the teacher voice"adiós students don't forget to study"i grabbed my things and exited the room headed to a couple more classes

LUNCH

I bought me a chicken finger platter and went back in the schools lunchroom as i was eating franklin came and sat across from me looking at me hard and long as i ate. "Do you want some ? Are you fucking hungry ? Why you staring in my mit? Why You Even near me? ". I scoffed at this dick head I wanna eat my fucking food in peace but i cant because this hungry ass bum in my face. " i wanted to apologize for what I've done in the past ". This nigga had the nerve that just made me so angry. 'FUCK yo apology it wasn't just the past it was yesterday the fuck too when tried to rape me you fucking fool and then you had the nerve to be kissing all up on dick mouth like boy bye" i said annoyed as i tried to finish eating "Bitch i was trying to be nice i will fucking hurt you". He lucky ian had sydney with me because i would've bust a couple neys in is fucking dome i exited the lunch room heading to the females bathroom until someone covered my mouth and put me in the supply closet come to find out it was this dickhead i tried hitting and kicking him in this small ass room but i couldn't he too advantage and pulled down my pants and panties smacking my ass with his other hand still over my mouth i tried breaking free but i couldn't he pulled his pants and boxers down i was fighting for my innocence yes im 17 and still a virgin well NOT NOMORE he forcefully thrusted inside of me break my tiny walls stroking and stroking over and over it was so painful i was crying and still fighting then he put me on my knees and tied my hands and feet up with a rope and duct tape he shoved himself in my mouth and i couldn't breathe so i bit down as hard as i can trying to break free until he kicked me in my stomach and rubbed he tool on my face and entering my mouth again i bit again. "Ow, you dumb bitch! " he punched me in the face and kicked me in the stomach again and i had no choice but to give up he took himself in my mouth again i felt my eyes roll back and i tried pulling away but i couldnt so he kept stroking my mouth and it was terrible i hated the feeling i wanted to die and before i knew it i was put cold next thing you know i woke up in a dirty cold dark room with no food no water i was so lucky that i still had my phone in my bag i pulled it out i had no one to call besides August so i called him he answered on the 2nd ring. "Hello"he spoke into the phone. I Was shaking i felt like i was about to shit my pants. " august please help i dont know where i am my ex kidnapped me and im scared"i said down there having a panic attack"hold on im on my way where you at? "He asked shocked sounding like he was putting on his clothes "i Dont-nigga come get her i Will blow ypur fucking brains put you pussy" he snatched my phone and yelled into it "nigga you rapping drop that address? "." 5248 and harshwood come on nigga im Waiting"after that he slammed my phone completely braking it "YOU DUMB BiTCH" after he said that lights put i was out cold.

Please Vote
And Comment Thank You

-kaylahbaabe 💕