short story thingy: thing

it was a thing , it killed something , it enjoyed the death of a person it made its crappy day better it put joy in his heart but it wasn't enough ,it life's happiness was dependent on someone else's death but every person it killed a small part of its humanity left it until there was nothing left but a body a body who thought life wasn't worth it but then she came out and made it a he and something happened to him he couldn't kill every sight of her he became slowly more human the first hello and every after made life more bearable and he tried to forget about his past until the became a couple they had children and lived a happy life until she found out who he really was he was she left and he went to prison for his actions and he became an it again and it killed itself along with all who thought pity upon him. But with his crimes to society being so Sirius it was sentenced death by lethal injection and it knew it would be free from the burden of life and his pain would be free because the hush of death suddenly seemed more pleasuring than killing and he realized how it was killing people not for a plain good feeling it was experimenting and seeing that death was its point of power and happiness and it didn't realize it but as he sat there thinking about who it was and what it could have been but the more it thought about it and tried to proses it began to change it he or it nothing really because in the chair he sat upon he was going to die regardless so all he could do is wait for the pain to come than go and it did and as did he to a whole new world or place where it was now a he and he was eternally happy because life  can't exist without death and death can't take place without life and everything that once didn't now made sense.