chapter one!

So hey I'm Oliver Howard, 15 years old, I'm an orphan at blueblossom orphanage.

It sounds like a nice place right the staff are nice its just that the children are dickheads except from Daisy she's my only friend here.

So I'm guessing your wondering why I'm in an orphanage? Well it was 4 years ago so I was 11 years old and I was at one of my friends house (which explains why I'm not dead) and long story short my house with my mum, dad , and 3 year old sister got set on fire and nobody knows why!

As I opened my eyes the light shining through the curtains and into my eyes I sat up on my bed and reached for my phone "its Sunday, adoption day." I sighed "I really don't wanna go." I laid back in bed and pulled my covers over head
someone came in my room "OLI get up you don't want to get miss. Lucy mad do you?" Daisy joked "ugh but its adoption day!" I groaned "plus I'm too comfortable!" sudden silence filled the room when suddenly a flash of light filled my eyes, she pulled the covers of my head.

"Ugh fine ill get up but now its time for you to leave!"
I chuckled scaring her out my room!

I got up put some black skinny ripped jeans and turps legendary top on!

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you when i got to the orphanage i was really depressed, i meet Daisy and she told me "she was once depressed once until i watched these group of people who cured me called the yogscast!"

I ran down the stairs and into dining hall the smell of bacon filled the room "oo something smells good!"

I got a plate filled it with bacon and fried eggs! I sat down and got stuck in!

"Oo that smells amazing!" I heard Daisy's voice as she sat next to me.

I chuckled as she pinched a rash of bacon from me "HEY get your own."

Ok ok ok i surrender ill go get some!" She giggled as she grabbed a place and sat down next to me.

We ate our breakfast and hanged out in Daisy room
"Looks like hat film uploaded a vlog wanna watch" grace
Beamed "fuck yeah of course!" I exclaimed !

It started of with a "good day" as normal than a load of bulling trott and messing about! Until they said this
" we are going to be adopting a child to stay with us so we will not uploading a videos for a while!"

Daisy dropped her jaw i flopped back on the bed "good luck to that lucky basted who's going to be adopted." I muttered