Chapter Two

"Can all children from 13 - 16 come to the adoption hall!" Miss Lucy's voice called through the speakers. "That's us I guess." I mumbled, still bummed because i know i wont get adopted.

I am 15 as i mentioned before and Daisy is 14 we both made our way down to the adoption hall and got in order youngest to oldest.

A bunch of couples came in but the one couple who caught our eyes was ... Trott and Katie!

I leaned backwards to try to get graces attention "Psst ... Daisy look up from your phone!" I whispered. Daisy looked at me then to the side i saw her face light up and she did a little Simon squeal. "Oh my god hat films!" She whispered. 

"Pffft like you would get adopted you little freaks. Chase said, he was the boy who was separating me from Daisy. He was just a month older than Daisy but still he was right.

I looked down as i Knew there would be no point. Most of the couples skipped me i guess because i looked "Emo" or something

I heard Daisy gasped and foot steps come my way i was ready for another rejection but I guess not

"I like your top!" I heard a familiar voice speak And a soft chuckle. "Trott and Katie!" I gasped

I looked up to see them smiling down at me "thank you I'm o - Oliver but i go by Oli!' I stutter " hi Oli I'm Katie and that's Chris but by the sounds of it you know who we are!"

I nodded happily "Pffft your not seriously gonna think about adopting those fucking weirdos? Chase smirked

I looked down again until.. "So what if we are? I don't think adopting you would be any better so fuck off!" I heard trott sass chase!

"Thanks Trott for that but you can go now. I smirked. They walked along to the other kids.

The meet up was finished and every one had to back to there rooms we went back to Daisy's room now we had to wait for who's going to be adopted to be announced!

"Can Ella ( cheeky little wink 😉) , josh, Oliver and Abbie pack your things your getting adopted!" Miss Lucy' voice rang through the speakers

We glanced at each other. And be for you knew it there was Simon sqeals coming out from graces room and grunts coming from everyone else.

"Wait who adopted you everyone ignored you?" Daisy questioned "trott and Katie!" I gasped.

I Ran to my room and pack my clothes and well basically everything in my black suitcase and my "fluxed" backpack.

I hobbled down stairs to see everyone with there new parents and saw trott and Katie! I walked over to them and hugged them

"Wait ... What about me? Daisy sighed.

Hey guys im on holiday and i forgot to have two chapters ready but oh well. i had to change grace's name because i realized that in kidnapped family Darcy's friend is called  grace😊