Chapter 16

Neymar's P.O.V

I was busy conversing with Rafaella, when I looked up to see Bruna hugging Allyson. I quickly walked over there, and put my arm around Allyson, pulling her close.  

"Neymar," Ally hit my side, "I'm talking with my friend."

"Babe she is your friend?" I said surprised.

"Heeello? Yes. She is. We're long time friends, I've known her for like ever. What's your problem?"

"I'm his ex." Bruna stated.

"Bru, you dated him?" Ally said in clear disbelief. 

"Yeah." she said.

She raised an eyebrow, "What did you do?"

"Hey, why me? Why not her?"

"I know her far better, than I know you."

"Don't we all think we know people?" I smiled and walked away.

"Look, she wanted to get married, and I didn't. The relationship was too fast for me. Will you take it slow with me?"

"Sure babe."

"Okay, will you do another thing for me?"

"What?" 

"Don't be friends with Bruna."

"Boy please!" she hit me on the arm, and walked away.

~

"That was great!" 

"Yeah it was!"

"Aren't you glad you came Ney?" Rafaella tapped me. 

"Why he didn't wanna come?" Bruna asked.

  "Being a wuss." Rafaella laughed.

"Oh." Bruna laughed, and tapped me over the shoulder, "Bud, you shoulda chilled out, you had fun with us."    

"Stop acting like were friends Bruna." I said fed up, stopping the car. Everyone went inside except for me and Bruna.

"Ney, what are you talking about?" she laughed lightly.

"At the end of our relationship, we kept our distance between each other-"

"What are you saying?-" she stiffened.

"I'm saying go away Bruna. I liked it when we had our distance between-"

"Really Ney? You've got to be kidding me." a tear streamed down her cheek, as she quickly wiped it away, "I'm sick of having the bad guy image. You have absolutely NO clue how life is for me. You, sit here like some so called "perfect king"-do you know how it is for me? Clearly not so let me tell you. Can you guess how many of your fans hate me? Of course you can't. Multiple reasons, fair or not fair tied to you? No. Because of rumors of, 'I wasn't treating your fans properly' or 'I never liked, or cared about Davi', 'I never cared about you', 'I cheated on mr. perfect'. It was, and is ALWAYS me attacking you. No one cares about me, how I feel, or even my feelings-clearly, not even you." she paused, "I don't hate your fans Neymar. I never did anything hurtful to them. I loved Davi and-look all I wanted, was to find the one I loved, get married, and settle down. I thought you were the one okay, you know that I cared so much for you. If that was too much for you, or the relationship was too fast for you, okay it's fine, I get that. I don't need everyone to like me, but I don't deserve to be hated by so many people for no reason either. No one does. You haven't done one thing to set that straight to all the fans of yours, and other people supporting you, being led by false information. So don't DARE, stand here, and act like I hurt YOU, when really, it's the other way around."

She brushed by me, and just before getting into a cab, she said briskly "If you want space, I'll give it to you. But for the record, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like you. Ever."

In a few seconds, the car sped off and I was left there in the dark. I turned around, and walked up to the door. I saw the girls waiting near door with concerned faces.

"What happened out there?" Ally asked.

"Yeah, we heard yelling." Rafaella questioned.

I sighed, "I can't explain, I'm tired, sore, and I just don't really see the point of telling anyone really." 

I climbed up the stairs, entered my room, and locked my door. I took off my clothes, and immediately plopped into bed. 

__________________________________________

Sorry, I'm late...again, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. What do you think about this? See y'all soon, please read, vote, comment <3 This is really short, but the next chap will be betterrrr (guys pls find me whoever had a username of @Moniquedafonseca bc this chap was supposed to be dedicated to them

~Sina