Something 'Bout Love Part 3

September 21,2013 (Saturday)

This Day is really a Happy Day, Tom is absent and i can dance well....

Me and my classmates took pictures,every one has a gadget but we don't have a permission to bring cameras,cellphones etc...

We danced our dance called Ticklos ,at first me and Brylle are partners in the second and other practises we danced individually.

Hey! i forgot something that i should tell you it happend a day ago September 20,2013 (Friday) was a bad but a happy day.

In the afternoon after our dance prctise,we played badminton with Yarih and Lyca.In the middle of our game,Jaira came and said that Meira is crying,so we ran to the faximile,but then when we got there Meira ran and ran,she don't want us to see her crying and she don't want to tell why she is crying,ohh! Gosh!My legs hurt,run and run and run!!

After that we can't nearly breath, me and Brylle has an asthma so you know..........

Then Brylle planed to go their without her knowing,we ran at the back then we got their but Meira came running again!

But then we got tired so Lyca,Me and Brylle go to the faximile and rest but i did something,i slap and slap my left arm then it got pinkish red,then bumaba ako doon sa may water they said it was a poop but i just got with it but i really don't believe it.

After Meira said all of it,now its Tom! when we got in the stairs Tom said to us on what we are doing then he will now talk to us.Then we stoped it and he really talked to us.

We got to our roomTom comfront me he said Anong nangyari sa inyo Ok lng ba kayo? then i said ok lng..then he replied wehhh? then i said oo nga..the he hold my shoulders and said ok lang nga ba kayo sabihin mo yung totoo..!then i'am shocked "Concerned" ang peg haha! i replied to him oo nga then i walked towards Brylle.