Something 'Bout Love

Part 1

This story is about having a crush on your classmate.

You know how difficult it is to have a crush that have a different crush but of coures he/she have a crush on you too.So i'll start on the very first day of our Grade 6 Day:

It was our first day of school about June 5,2013,I sat beside my friend Brylle,while Tom sat far from us.He is the only guy i have a crush in 2 years straight,but on the first year (2012) i didn't tell anyone because i'am a transferee in our school,Our Lady of La Salette. 

After a month of our Grade 6 Day,our class adviser  give us our proper seats for the 1st Quarter,Sir Rey let Tom sat on my back beside Fritzy,but me i'm stuck with Donald.

Before our dismissal in Computer subject,we are standing getting ready to pray,Then i found Tom's bottle,the funny thing is after he grabed the bottle he hit Donald on the head,i think you who is reading this is thinking it's not funny,but if you seen what happened in personal surely you will laugh so hard! When we are now outside our room Jaira my classmate found out i have a crush on Gail,(Surely if this happens to you,you will think you have a bad luck.)but i have still luck because iam not in the school any more.

Wait! i forgot to tell you this before Tom known that i have a crush on him,he already told me who is his crushes he said that he have a crush on Brylle,Shina,Maura.......etc  and he wont tell me who hes second crush is so that's a mistery for me.The next day he didn't take it any more he told me who hes second crush is!!!!!........but -_- Donald(Duck) is interupting him,so he just wrote on the paper he wrote there "YOU",in the first i didn't get it,but in the second that i think i waa shocked i said to my self "Me??Me?Me?Me??" what!! then it was like ohhh!... i can't explain my feelings.

So let's jump over those sweet months to this bad months!

You know Tom didn't happen to talk to me for 2 days so that was very sad for me.On our class about half of the time of our classes,Joshua handed me a paper which is from Tom that he don't want me to see here what is written "I don't have a crush on Karen any more" so that was sad for me but i will not still be angry with him.

Next day he gave me a note saying to me to forgive him,but i said before i will never ever gonna be angry at him.In our class room i accidently let my classmate Fritzy to read his letter,so when he saw his letter reading by others,i think his angry at me (I feel that it was a bad idea,I feel like i am a jerk!),so when i came home from school i immediately open my Facebook account and then i message him a sorry message,i am so nervouse when i saw that he already saw it,but you know he accpeted it ohh! that was a relief! But he said sorry too he said that he still have a crush on me,so it was a double relief =)!

Now it is September (Great Month for Me)

I will just tell the story when we are practising Tiklos dance.

Supposed to be Tom is my partner but bad luck two boys was absent so Brylle is now Tom's partner,by the time we are going to have our practise Mark and Jerome exchange thier places so Mark is now my partner,i am only lucky because he knows the steps because they done it before,before 1:30 or what ever time is it,Sir Rey noticed Brylle and Tom didn't want to hold hands witch is needed in the dance,i was looking around i think my mind was flying then you know what happend after i  look on Sir Rey,He make me and Brylle exchange places,so i was shoked! Me and Tom are now partners!! and when its time to dance, he hold my hands even its not yet time to hold hands! do you know what its called?? Hash Tag Kilig Much (Hash Tag Talk with # sharp).