Chapter 1

I woke up to aching muscles. I got up and took a shower. I got out, dried my hair, got dress in a black tank top, black shorts, black skate board shoes, and a red jacket. I put on my glasses and put my hair up in pig tails. I brushed my teeth and went to grab my bag. I went out the door and headed to school. I walked in and tried to avoid the bullies. Of course, like always, I couldn't avoid them. The three meanest girls in school walked up to me with evil smirks on their faces.

"Hi, Harmony," Rebecca, the leader, said. " I noticed that you look bad today, wait, never mind, you look bad everyday." She laughed along with her friends and the whole hallway. I ran to my locker and put my books that I didn't need yet in it. I also grabbed my books for my first three classes.

-end of school day-

I walked into the house to find a note from my mom lying on the table.

Dear Harmony,

I put food in the fridge for you. Just warm it up before you eat it. I hope you had a good school day and I'm sorry I won't get to see you when you get home. I love you. If only I had a higher pay at my job. Anyway, I'll be home at 12:00a.m.

From, your mother

I feel sorry for my mom. She's always working late hours so she can feed me and her. I grabbed How to Train Your Dragon and put it in the CD player. The movie started as I started thinking. I feel like I don't belong here. It would be a lot easier for my mom if I was gone. She would be able to find a man, she wouldn't have to work so much, and she wouldn't have to spend so much money on me. The t.v. started to glow and the room filled with light. I started to feel dizzy and passed out.