Chapter 4

I woke up to see Hiccup standing over me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw you change from a Night Fury to a human last night," he stated.

"Shit," I mumbled. I grabbed my sword, smashed him up against the wall, and put the sword up to his neck.

"I won't tell anyone," he said with his hands in the air, as if he were under arrest. I put my arm down and put my sword by my bed. He rubbed his neck where my sword was.

"Have you talked to the other Night Fury yet?" I asked.

"No, but I'm planning to. Hopefully he will trust me," he said.

"He will, I already talked to him about it. He said he will think about it," I said.

"Wait. Can you talk to dragons and understand what they are saying?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said," I love talking to dragons. They all have different personalities," I said.

"Can you change into your dragon form and let me ride on your back?" he asked

"Okay.... I guess," I said a little confused. We went to the island that Hiccup and Toothless met and I turned into dragon form. He got on my back and I flew up into the air. He hung on to my spikes as I flew higher. When I got close enough, he put his hands up and touched some clouds. I started to fly down lower and he held me around my neck. Then, I went back to the beach on the Island. I saw toothless looking at us.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he said sounding sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wish I could fly like that again," he said.

"I have a feeling you will. Don't worry, I'll try to visit everyday. I have to go before people get suspicious," I said. He nodded and Hiccup and I left. I changed into dragon form and Hiccup looked really happy.

"That was amazing!" he said.

"Yeah, I love flying. It's so great to feel the wind on your skin," I said.

"I agree. Well, I have to go. My dad will get suspicious if I'm not home soon," he said.

"Okay will see ya later," I said back. Then he leaned over and quickly kissed my cheek and left. I blushed and felt my cheek that he kissed. I went home and lie down on my bed.

"He kissed me," I said out loud, while still holding my cheek. I smiled and fell asleep.