Surprises

Dan's POV

I'm falling her. I'm falling for Scarlet, that suicidal girl. I really am - and I can't help myself. We dropped Summer of home and now it was just me, her and Phil in the apartment. "I'm going to bed." She yawned, before sauntering of into her bedroom. 

"Phil," I said, tapping Phil's back "I really like her."

Phil looked at me in disbelief. "Really, as in, like like?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh." 

"What should I do?" I asked him.

"Nothing just yet - I think you need to let her settle in first." Phil said.

"Okay." 

Phil scratched his neck. "I'm going to bed then." I said but Phil stopped me.

"I'm thinking about making it official, with Summer. I don't know. But I really like her. I'm in love with her, and I've never felt the way I do when I'm with her than anybody else." Phil whispered.

"Aw, really? Dude! Go for it!" I grinned.

"But I want to do it in the nicest way possible, any ideas?" 

"Um, what if you invite her over, tomorrow evening for another date. You can light candles and make a romantic dinner, and then you can rent out a romantic movie!" I said, gettingcaught up in my soppy, romantic ideas. But Phil seemed to think it was a good idea.

"That sounds perfect Dan!"

"And I can take Scarlet out when you's are on the date." I smiled.

"Okay, I'm going to bed now." Phil said, and wandered off. I wasn't tired at all. I'll make a Youtube video. Or maybe not. I sighed. I took of my clothes and crawled into bed. So many thoughts ran through my mind;

Would Summer and Phil date?

Does Scarlet like me the way I like her?

Where should I take Scarlet tomorrow?

Very soon I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Phil's POV

Summer is definately coming over. I had made a list of things that I had to do to make tonight perfect. Lets see,

Make sure she was coming ;  

Sort out the movie ; 

Make Dinner ; 

Light scented candles ; 

Sprinkle rose petals everywhere ; 

Make Desert ; 

Good, everything seemed okay. There was a knock on the door. I took a deep breath before opening it. Summer ran in, and panted, "I got your text. Is everything okay-" She stopped, shocked. "What's going on?" She whispered.

Okay, how should I do this. Erm, I leaned into her and our lips collided. To my surprise, she didn't pull away. It was perfect. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her and she smiled,

"Of course I will, Phil!" 

Our lips attached one last time and then we ate our dinner.

Scarlet's POV

Dan and I had to go out because tonight was the night Phil would be asking Summer if she'd be his girlfriend. I have to admit, they'd be the cutest couple ever! Dan and I were at the partk, where we first met. I couldn't believe it was only yesterday I was here - meeting up with Dan. And now I lived with him, he was like my best friend. The best friend I had never had for the first sixteen years of my life, I sighed. Tomorrow I'd be going back to hell.

"School tomorrow." Dan stated, as we swung in unision on the swing set.

"I know." I groaned. "I hate it."

"Don't worry Scar," Dan said wrapping his arms around my neck. He pulled me in closer to him and whispered, "You are perfect."