Can't out run your past

Just to get a description of what the characters look like:

Tom/Jack Hall: Tyler Hoechlin

Melissa Grieves: Sophia Bush

Logan Mase: Liam Hemsworth

Lex Mase: Chris Hemsworth

Casey Markland: Dianna Agron

Josh Hollan: Dylan O'brien

don't know how good I really am at these but i am trying. If you want to check out my other book it is called 'Forever in death', its a fan-fiction of Dean Winchester and Brooke Davis.

I hope you enjoy this story :)

Please rate and comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa's POV

Spring break over, great. I walk through the halls of the College; all the same faces, classes, teachers. you think holidays are supposed to be fun you know? Hang out with friends, meet new people, spend time with the family. But not this spring break, this one was a holiday i would never forget. I found out that my boyfriend, Logan, was a phsycho crazy person. He killed two of his past girlfriends. Isn't that something that you are supposed to mention on the first date? You know, 'I don't like crab, I have hairy toes; I am a murderer.' The police say they have him in custody and will inform me of any troubles but i think they will take care of it, and besides and i am on school grounds' i think someone would notice if someone had been murdered. I look on my timetable right, first class, photography. Good my favourite class. i walked into the classroom only to find two students and the teacher. 'Where is everyone?' I ask. My friend Casey and her boyfriend josh look up from their computer.

'Gone i assume. No one else has shown up today.' My teacher looked as if he had a rough night. Maybe the rumours of him being a drunk are true.

'What like missing?' i take my seat next to Casey slowly still looking at Mr.Ryans.

'No, they have moved classes. I don't know why but they have and i am waiting for further notice until...' He was cut of by the class door opening. A guy with spiky black hair and a strong build walked in. His bag slumped over his shoulder and he walked slowly down the stairs. I couldn't help but stare at him then realising that he had caught my eye. i looked down at my camera quickly wondering if he noticed me looking. I glanced back up seeing his green eyes still staring at me. Who is this guy? I have never seen him before. He walked up to Mr.Ryan's desk and handed him a pink slip of paper 'I am your new student.' He smiled at Ryans.

'Welcome to photography Mr.Hall. Students this is your new class mate, Tom Hall.' tom turned around and nodded to us. He then walked over to a seat by himself. Josh then hopped up, 'Um josh what are you doing?' Casey grabbed josh by the arm and turned him to face her.

'He's lonely the poor guy. I am going to be a friendly fellow student and make hime feel welcome.' Casey let go of his arm and Josh walked over to Tom. Casey looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, picked up our bags and she followed after Josh. No. Why?? I sighed and grabbed my books off the table and followed along too. I took my seat next to Casey and Tom looked up at me and smiled. I looked down at my books, i was sure i was blushing and couldn't let him see that.

*LUNCH*

We all sat at our normal table in the caffeteria. Casey and i were talking about Tom when Josh came over with him 'I thought he could join us for lunch.' Josh placed his tray down on the table and looked at us. 'Hi.' Tom said looking at me. I smiled at him and went back to eating.