The Background

Things really couldn't get worse for me right now.
My mom and my step dad who have been together my whole life (because my dad is a piece of shit who doesn't care about anyone but himself) broke up and what's worse is who he broke up with her for.
Her best friend, who also lives here with us. We are still here, living in this house with them (because my mom doesn't make enough for a different house.)
I hate waking up everyday to see my mom in a wreck, to see her slowly kill herself by drinking. I really just wish the world could stop being an ass and be nice to me.
I'm only 13 and I have the weight of the entire world on my chest, and the only person still here with me is my best friend Sky (you should probably know she basically lives with me, she stays everyday at my house.) A little more background info, my name is Mary Jane, I have depression and anxiety, I get very nervous around people, I always feel like I'm doing things wrong, I have self harmed for about a year and a half at this point, and I recently attempted suicide (meaning I put more stress on my mom and I'm getting put in therapy, yay.)
I mentioned my father earlier, he is still sort of in my life. He just doesn't talk to me, doesn't look at me, has forgotten to pick me up from school many times when I was younger (meaning i would stand outside of my school until it got dark and cold because I would be too scared and nervous to ask somebody to use their phone) and basically I try everything I can to make him love me, and it does nothing.
I have 3 younger sisters (all my dads, none my moms) and 2 brothers (one my dad and moms being my older one, and the younger one is my step dads and moms). I don't see my sisters much or my big brother much because he lives with my dad.
So there's most of me.
Sky and I are pretty close, we sleep in the same bed at night, we share clothes, we are pretty much are sisters. I care about her a lot, she's my reason to get up in the morning anymore.