♪♩♬Dance Camp here I come!♪♩♬

♬♩♪

I woke up really early because I was really excited for the Dance Camp, Daniel woke up later on and then mom.

“Bye Chelsea!" I said as I ended the phone call.

“Come on guys! we have to go!" mom yelled, she was at the garage starting the car and Me and Daniel at our rooms packing.

I headed down stairs with my bag and luggage and I saw Daniel with his luggage, I put my things at the trunk and sat on front.

I woke up very early so i decided to sleep a little bit.

♪♩♬

“Brooke! wake up! we're here!" I heared someone yelling my name and shaking me, I opened my eyes and it was mom, I nodded and brush my hair in case if its messy.

“Bye mommy!" I said and Daniel kissed mom's head.

“Bye guys!" mom said and kissed our cheeks, we both smiled and hugged her, she helped us with our things and drived away with a flying kiss.

“We're here!" Daniel said as he grabbed my bag, we headed to the office to get our cabin and information.

“Excuse me, my name is Francesca Brooklyn Wood and this is Daniel James Wood, can we get our cabin and some of the infrmation thingy?" I asked politely to the woman at the office, she smiled and nodded, she typed something at her computer and gave our key.

“Since you two are siblings you get the same cabin" she said and smiled showing her white teeth, I nodded and so as Daniel, oh yeah baby! our own cabin!

“But you two are not the only one sharing it, Jennifer and Jackson are your cabin mates, they are twins so they are sharing the cabin with you"  Dang it! sharing with other people? geez...

“Ok, here's some of the information so you don't get confused but you can check the bulletin board for the other info!" she handed me a yellow paper and smiled again.

“Thank you madam!" Daniel said and we headed out.

“She smiles alot like Barbie at Toy Story" I finally said

“Yeah...anyways what number?" he asked and I looked at the keys, it has a piece of paper taped on it and I read it.

“Cabin number 22" he nods and we begun to look for the cabin, there are alot of teenagers at this camp and I guess mostly are highschool, We saw the sign cabin 20-30 so we headed to the north direction and knocked at door 22.

“Hello!" a red head opened the door and smiled

“Hi! my name is Francesca Brooklyn Wood and this is my brother Daniel James Wood, we are your cabin mates I guess, you must be Jennifer?" she smiled widely and opened the door widely.

“Come in guys!"

“Thank you!" we entered the cabin and looked around, its so warm and cozy, there are 4 beds with blue sheets on it and a coach and drawers and a fireplace which is really small.

“Jennifer where's my– oh hey whaddup?" a tall red head came out of nowhere which is really wierd.

“Jackson, this is our cabin mates— oh my name is Jennifer El South and this is Jackson South" Jennifer introduced herself and the boy or Jackson.

“Hey– my name is Daniel James Wood and this is my sis Francesca Brooklyn Wood, can we get our bed? I'm really tired" Daniel said as the twins nodded, we started unpacking and me and Jennifer talked, I like her she is really nice and sweet like honey, Dan Dan is playing with Jackson which means they might be friends.