Reactions?

A/N: I am terribly sorry for not updating. Please forgive me.

Flashback

Tezuka was shocked when the figure turned to his right side and then amber eyes met his. He saw his expression at that time. It was... bewildered. Before he could observe him more, the doctor's words made him come back to earth.

"Oh, he had arrived along with his son. Let's go greet them, Kunimitsu-san.

----------------End--------------

Reactions?

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shinohara Natsuki and this is my son Riku. He's 16 and we're Sakuno's relative." said the man with a smile plastered on his face.

"Nice to meet you too, Shinohara-san. We've been waiting for you. Oh, let me introduce you to this gentleman here. His name is Kunimitsu Tezuka. He is one of the students in the tennis Seigaku club. Kunimitsu-san, Sakuno will be in their care."

They exchange nods of agreement and presume to walk to a room. When they reached at a certain room, they went inside after reading the name of the person's room. Sakuno Ryuzaki.

The cat-like eyes were also following them from behind, still keeping a safe distance. He didn't walk inside the room though or he would blew his own cover. So he waited outside. Luckily for him they seemed to forget to close the door and he could hear what they were talking. Unknown for him though, Tezuka intentionally entered last so he could leave the door open.

While in the room, Tezuka asked if his other members can come too and the doctor permitted him. After ten minutes, foot steps could be heard in the corridor. Fuji was the first one who saw Ryoma's back leaning against a wall, head hung low. He didn't dare to talk to him, knowing this is not the right moment. While the others went in the room one by one.

"She should be awake by now." The doctor said while he looked at his leather watch.

One of her fingers moved a little as she slowly opened her eyes revealing her big brown eyes. She blinked several times, trying to get a clear image. Then, she looked at the people around her. Everyone had a worried expression on their faces which making her confused.

"Ryuzaki-chan! /Sakuno-chan! /Ryuzaki!" they half-shouted at the same time when they saw that Sakuno had woken up.

"Yokatta na (what a relief), Ryuzaki-chan is alright!"

"S-sakuno! Uwaahh! You're back! Don't you ever do that to me again! I've almost had a heart attack!" Tomoka ran to Sakuno and gave her a big tight hug, almost forgetting she was hurt. The sheet of the bed was wet due to Tomoka's tears.

Sakuno was shocked, no terrified of the people in front of her. First, when she opened her eyes she heard people screaming her name. Second, a girl suddenly yelled at her telling her to never scare her like that again and then hugged her.

Scare her like that again? Like, what actually did I do to scare her? She was so confused that she decided to open her mouth to say something... which made the others in a huge surprise.

"A-ano, I'm sorry but, d-do I know you?"

The room went quite. Eiji who was jumping out of excitment stop in a sudden move that made him land on Momo who stood beside him. Momo didn't even made an effort to stand up, no he didn't move a muscle after being smack down by his not-so-light senpai that he was sure he heard a crack sound. Inui who was holding his usual green book and a pen, dropped on the floor. Kaido had a crack of shock on his stoic façade. Fuji's eyes were wide open in horror. While Oishi and Kawamura were speechless but Oishi seemed like he was trying say something but lost his words. Tezuka who was the first to know Sakuno's state stay calm but his eyes were a little wide.