Chapter 13 ~INTRODUCTION~

Hello ^_^ Im Your Author . JaccyCute. You Can Add Or Follow Me On Twitter, FacebOok ,Wattpad And Even On My Ig Account . As Ive Said On The Prolouge Chapter . Hahaha . ^_^

I want To Introduce Each One Of Our Characters And And Their Roles . So Enjoy Reading Sa Dalawang Magkasunod Na Chapter Na To Containing Introductions .

Frances Coleen Zeiana Dizon

Meet Frances . Ang ating Bida . 100% Na Brattinella . Why ? haha . So Her Dad Spoiled Her Because She Is The Younger Daughter Of Mr And Mrs. Dizon . BUT As Time Goes, Her Mom And Dad Gets So Busy ABout Business . Her Father Owns The Stella Maris University , The School Where She Is Studying With Her Sister And Soon . Magiging Kanya Rin Ito . Avah Is Her Best Friend . She Is The Muse Of Their Class . She Is Also Known As the Queen Of The campus And The Princess Of The Class . Rizze Stephen Santon Is Destined For Her In This Story . Syempre! hahaha . As You Know . sila Ang Pinag Pair Sa 3rd And 4th Semester . Alam Nyo, Kung May Avah Maldita May Frances Brattinella . At Kung May Neo Antipatiko , May Rizze Laki Ulo . Hahaha . Ang Kulit Ng Tandem Nila But As Time Goes . They'll Get Even Closer . :)

Rizze Stephen Santos

Rizze . He Is The Next . Haha . Gangster Of The Campus And Soon To Be With Frances . Yiieee . Hahaha . So , Sya Naman . Mom Nalang Ang Kasama Nya  Sa Kanilang Mansion . Dahil Ang Dad Nya Ay Nasa States For Almost 18 Years And More . Then Pagkagraduate Ni Rizze Ay Susunod Na Sila Doon Sa States . His Dad Was A Business Minded But Spoiled Si Rizze Sa Dad Nya . Khylee Salcedo Is His Ex Girl Friend . But He Just Played With Khylee's Feelings . They Just Last For 3 Days . rizze Is Very Popular Sa University Kaya Naman No One Takes Him As An Enemy .

Khylee Lorraine Salcedo

She Is The Class President  In The University . She Is The Ex Best Friend Of Frances , But One Day . Their Friend Ship Was Ruined By One Guy . And He Is Drew Gomez . I Thought NA Alam Nyo Na rin Ang Story Kung Bakit . She Is Also The Ex Girl Friend Of Rizze Santos . She Is The Best Friend Ni Abbegail Na Medyo Krung Krung Katulad Ni Avah . Whahaha . Her Parents ? Nasa London . Doon Sila Nakatira Para Sakaling May Mga Business Trip Sa Europe . They Can Easily Go There . i Forgot . She Is Not Only Frances Ex Best Of Friend But She Is Also Frances Cousin On Her Father Side .

Jhon Drew Gomez

HE Is One Of The Gangster In The university . He Is Also The MVP oF The University . Ex Girl Friend Nya Si Khylee And Frances . Like Rizze . He Is Also A Play Boy . Drew's Parents Are At dubai . And Hindi Maintindihan Which Were The Other Places Because Their Business Trip Are At different places . drew's Father Is The Best Friend Of Frances' father . Who's Going To Be With Him Kaya At The end ?

Avah Deianne Castro

Best Of Friend Sya Ni Frances . Si Avah e Medyo Tatanga -Tanga . Or Yun Na Talaga ! WHAHaha . So She Is Aaron's Ex Girl friend . They Just Broke Up The Time Na Saktan Ni Drew Si Frances . Avah Also Changed Her Attitude Because Of Their Broke Up . Avah's Parent Are Like France's Parents . So . Will She Find Her True Love Kaya? Or Si Aaron Na Talaga ?

Abbegail Jaine Casolino

She Is Much Like Avah, Frances' Friend . She Is The TATANGA tanga Friend Of Khylee . But . May Nagkakagusto Sakanya . He Is Tristan . Will Their World Stop . When They Meet ? Her Parents Naman Are With Her . But Business Minded Pa Rin . Its Rare Kung Umuwi Sila Sa Mansion Nila . But Evwn If Tanga Tanga Si Abby . She Also Have An Attitude That You Wont Ever Like !

-------------------------------
Dont Forget To Vote Comment And Share . d^_^b