1.5

Taehyung's POV

Maybe that was too early. I shouldn't have said that rn. Stupid stupid stupid.

"V hyung!!1!!" Jungkook called me.

"Yess"

"Do you think Tzuyu would like me?"

"Someone told me he likes Mingyu"

"Why not? Just try your best kookie!!1!" I replied.

Can you guess what's happening rn? Obviously, I like Nayeon and he likes Tzuyu. What would Nayeon think of me right now :c  how I wish she would reply. I waited for her reply for like three days already.

What should I do then? :c

"Kookieee" I called him.

"Yess Vhyung?"

"Let's hangout somewhere"

"Are serious hyung? This would be fun"  he says as he scratch his nape.

"Okay. Lets go now?"

We went to a coffee place. But before we can get to order a drink, I saw Nayeon!! 11! And who is that guy?

I-i-is that Seung Cheol from Seventeen? And he's also with Wonwoo. But the thing is..... they are walking with Nayeon and Tzuyu.

What are they doing? I decided to hide before they could see me. I told Jungkook too.

We are just staring at them like crazy.

"Yah!!1!!" someone yelled at us.

When we looked at her it was Mina?!

"Uhh-uhmm... we're just uhm.." jungkook tries to explain.

"We were just stalkingg!" I explained.

"Well obviously" she says and walks but Jungkook tries to stop her.

"Wait Mina"

"We need some infos about them jebal"

"Wh-whyy would youㅡ"

Mina didn't get to finish her statement because Jungkook covered her mouth.

Like seriously.

"Just please answer our question"

Time check 3pm

Nayeon's POV

Where is Mina? We have waited for like 1hour already.  My friend Wonwoo wants to meet her. And about S.coups, I don't know actually why he is here. But he's fun to be with.

"Hey wonwoo. Fighting!" S.coups cheered wonwoo for the fact that Mina didn't show uo for like 1hour already.

"Nah its okay. And oh Mingyu will catch up in 10 mins" he said and stared at Tzuyu haha

"Pshh -3-" Tzuyu avoided the eye contact haha.

"Oh guys. I still haven't replied to Taehyung for 3days" I told them about me and Taehyung because they are like my closest friends except from the other members.

"Oh annyeong Mina unni!" Tzuyu yelled at my back and waved her hand.

"And Taehyung oppa!" She added.

Omo! :ooooo what's happening.

a/n:

Finally I can now get to post c:

I need more shipss!!! 1!