1.6

Nayeon's POV

"Hey what's up Mina unni?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well I just saw Vkook 30 mins ago and I decided to bring them here" she replied and Vkook's faces are like about to explode.

"Oh hi dudes!" Seongcheol greeted.

Both of them just smiled and I feel so so so so so awkward. :o

"Hey Wonwoo, aren't you going to say anything?" I asked Wonwoo to change the atmosphere a bit.

"Oh that?"

"Hi Mina!" he greeted and offered Mina a seat beside him.

"Uh-ehem" Tzuyu reacted.

"Why don't you seat Jungkook oppa? *v*" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh well sure."

"Where should I seat then?" he asked.

"Well you better sit there" Taehyung pointed a seat beside Tzuyu.

"Yah sit here" Tzuyu added.

"And you should probably sit there" Mina said and pointed a seat beside me.

Nooooooo ㅠㅠ

"Oh so what are we gonna do now?" Wonwoo asked.

"Lets do something fun" Taehyung replied with a weird face. Well yeh we all know he's weird but he's attractive.

"How about Spin the bottle? I got a bottle here" Seongcheol suggested.

"Well yeh that'd be fun" Mina said.

"Well since Mina agreed, its okay for me too." Wonwoo says and Mina just smiled.

"Is it okay for you oppa? *v*" Tzuyu asked and looked at Jungkook.

"Yepyep" Jungkook replied and squeezed Tzuyu's nose like they already know each other.

"So how about you two?" Seongcheol asked pointing us both. I mean me and Taehyung.

Silence for 30 seconds.

"How about you/I'll be fine with your answer" we said that in the same time like as in. It was very synchronized.

"Well that's probably a yes" Jungkook said. And everyone laughed.

"So I'll spin this bottle okay?" And he spinned it and went to Jungkook.

"Okay truth or dare?" We asked

"I pick dare" well I guess I know what he's up to.

"Okay I'll volunteer to dare him" I said.

"I dare you to make Tzuyu hug you" I said and everyone teased them both.

"Okay okay haha" he says and spread his arms.

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked. Jungkook just nodded and trying to stop his laugh. Tzuyu hugged him for like 5seconds. And both of their heads turned red.

"You look like a tomato couple hahahaha" Taehyung teased them like crazy. Well yeh he's so fqn funny and nice to be with.

"Nahh Taehyung oppa *3*" Tzuyu complained.

And Mingyu suddenly appeared in front of us.

a/n:

   Fluff☆

Did you guys get it? I hope so.

Someone told Jungkook that Tzuyu that she likes Mingyu and what just happened will affect the next chapter.

I hope you like it c: