2.0

Nayeon's POV

Before we can enter the Theater room, we saw Mingyu and Seungcheol hugging each other.

"Oh Seungcheol and Mingyu?"

"Why are you guys doing that?" I asked confusingly.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Mingyu asked while doing some fist bomb with Taehyung.

"Since when were you two close?" Seungcheol says while trying to do fist bomb with taehyung too.

"Tzuyu? She's outside with Jungkook. Where's Mina and Wonwoo?" I say while trying their weird fist bomb too.

"Oh? Jungkook? Why?" Mingyu asked.

"They're close I guess?" Taehyung replied and suddenly dances Fire bow wow wow!

"Yeh I guess they're dating" I say while trying to copy Taehyung's dance.

"Hahaha awww sadlife" Seungcheol says while he pats Mingyu's shoulder.

"Psh"

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked and giving Taehyung a backhug. Yeye we're close awiee.

"I want to see Tzuyu" Mingyu muttered under his breath and gave Seungcheol a back hug too.

"Then go see her!" Taehyung says and chuckles coz he knows he'll be a third party.

"Just don't disturb them"

"Nevermind. I'm gonna see her later instead" Mingyu muttered as he stops the backhug.

"Why do you want to see her?" I asked.

"Not your business hahahahaha" Mingyu chuckles with no expression if tou know what I mean.

"Why don't we find Mina and Wonwoo?" Taehyung suggests.

"Oh there they are!" Seungcheol says while pointing Mina carrying a big teddy bear and Wonwoo catching his breath.

"What happened Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu asked while his eyebrows went up lol.

"Wonwoo didn't passed my challenge" Mina hapilly said.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked while scratching the nape of his neck.

"I don't know either" I replied as I sigh looking at them.

"She's insane" Wonwoo says while still catching his breath.

"Do you give up already Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asked while making Wonwoo face him by holding Wonwoo's chin.

"Don't force him hyung" Mingy says seriously and suddenly chuckles.

"Stfu" Wonwoo muttered under his breath and as he looked at Mina, Mina just squeezed his cheeks. And made us all laugh.

"I don't even know what's happening" I whispered to Taehyung.

"Don't say that" his line is back again. More like our lines tho -3-

a/n:

This is confusing but haha you'll know soon.