Chapter 2: knowing each other

Both of them woke up, with thier eyes half opened.

"Who are you!?"  They ask each other in a very high voice.

"Hey, I should ask you that" Again, both of them said it.

"Wait you're running here and you're the one who bumped at me!" Zakkaro said.

"I'm just running because- because I want to go to that cave!" She said while pointing the highest cave where the Gem is.

"Well we're just the same" he said in a cool voice.

"Wait you're also going there?" She said, wondering if she could come with him. Prince Zakkaro is packing all his things that fall.

"I was thinking if," She said very shy, and her face went pink. And she continue.

"If I could go with you." Regan said while holding her elbow and more shy, and wondering what big mistake she made; she just get mad at him then she will ask for favor. Zakkaro was walking forward.

"Morbi tam incondite puella, et tales odi te, Ego vobiscum. Tu insanus." He said to his shoulders. Obviously, Regan Don't understand it.

"What ever is that, I know it means bad, but I know you're also looking for the Gem." Regan said, and Zakkaro is not listening and continue walking. Regan was thingking what she will say to convience Zakkaro. One thing came out to her mind.

"ok, if  you will let me go with you, I'll tell you all about the Gem" She said trying to make a friendly smile. It looks like Zakkaro was convience.

"Velit, sed quod promisit, et ne iunge. (Ok, but that's a promise, and do not be clumsy.)" He said. And Regan don't understand it. But Prince Zakkaro nodded.

"Ah, can I know your name?" Regan asked and smiled.

" Zakkaro, Prince Zakkaro of  Warselo" He said seriously. And Regan Don't believe that she was walking with a prince!

"Oh, nice meeting you, Prince Zakkaro. Regan, Regan Genres." She said offering him a hand, but he refuses.