Chapter 4: The stranger from nowhere

"You know when the day--" Regan stop because Zakkaro inturupted her. "shhh"

 "Did your mother tought you about manners" She said angrily.

"First of all I hate manners, second I don't have a mother, and third... please be quiet because someone is here" He said almost whispering. Reagan stopped and realize that Zakkaro was right. Reagan is wondering how can Zakkaro knew that someone is their. The sound she heard was about meters away. Reagan know that, because it is part of having special abbilities. But how can a normal person knew it. She was so confused. But she cannot just concentrate in that thought, she also need to be steady so that no one can know that they know that they were followed.

In the meantime, while they are planning (while walking, and not to be obvious that they know they were followed) how to trap their follower, they were looking at the back, but the follower is to fast, that they can not realize she was about an inch behind them. But only one thing the follower don't know: they have a plan how to capture the follower.

The main plan is to let the follower follow them until she/he is tired after they hold he/she on the neck, and ask questions.

They walk and walk and walk, they are not in the way to the top cave, but they don't have a choice. And if they will have choices the choices are: They will allow the the follower to follow them, even though they don't if she is a friend or a foe. Or they will capture the follower and they will know whether she/he is a friend or a foe, or left him/her or work with him/her.

Both of them can feel how tired the follower is. So they both give each other a nod that gives signal that 'it's time'.

In half a second Zakkaro kick the follower right in the face, and see if she has a weapon. He saw a knife a knife that fell from her hip. But that kick is not enough to get down the follower. So Reagan concentrated, and in no time the follower has fallen on the ground because of the strong force of the water. Zakkaro immedietly slide to the follower and held her in the neck. Reagan was not fine. She let go a lot of her strength, that cause her dizziness.

Zakkaro get worried, but their is no time to soft-hearted, so he continue to his work. He just let Reagan to sit on her feet.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Where are you from? Why are following us?" After that last question, he take off the follower's hood. And she's a girl!

"I am Herasqa Fortistud, warrior of of Warselo. I am here for the brother of the king, master Sorro, and to guide you, your highness."