Chapter 3: Knowing the Gem

It was a fine afternoon. Regan was trying to figure out what the prince realy need from the Gem, and she don't made it.

"So," Regan broke the silence.

"Talk," Prince Zakkaro said.

"About?" Regan said thinking what he was trying to say.

"The Gem," Zakkaro said.

"oh right, um at early times it is so powerful, but now it is like a simple Gem" Regan said then Zakkaro frown. "Is there something wrong?" Regan said in a concern voice.

Zakkaro shook his head. "but why?"

"well, it's a long story" she said half laughing.

"You have a lot of time to talk about it," he said .

"fine,"

"well it's because of me," when Regan said that, Zakkaro's face frowned, what's up to this girl?, he thought.

"I know you're thinking now," she said with a smile, and took a deep breath.

"well, I've got a.....um..you know.... what you call...." She said and hold her breath. Zakkaro raise an eyebrow. "..a power..."

"ok, you can laugh now" she said with a pitiful face.But Zakkaro didn't laugh, he is still in his serious face. "Why should I laugh if it is true" He said and Regan nod.

"ok, well when my mother was pregnant, she and my dad went to that cave, and they don't know that the gem in it was powerful, then I don't know, I think it explode that's why I got this white hair and the, uhh.. power"

"But the gem was divided into two powers, and I got the other one."

"What kind of power?" Zakkaro asked curiously.

"Want to know it?" When Regan said that a water from Zakkaro's bag just came out dancing. Zakkaro walk backwards away the dancing water. With one click of regan's hand the water went back to Zakkaro's bag. You can see in Zakkaro's face was amazement, and in the face of Regan was disappointment and dapression, she already knew that Zakkaro was also afraid of her. But Zakkaro saw the feelings of Regan on her face.

"Oh, ah, great" Zakkaro said but it doesn't help.

"You know being so different is not a thing to disapoint to,"

"its a thing that you need to be proud," he said trying to manage a kind smile.

"You said it was divided in to two; if the other side is water, what is the other side?"

"Fire," Regan said firmly. Zakkaro's eyes widened, he felt like he was out of the world, he felt that he was flying in a cold night. Regan tried to interrupt him.

"hey" Regan said tapping him "what's wrong?"

Zakkaro shook his head. "Let's continue walking" He said forgetting about what Regan told him.

"WHAT?" Regan said in a rush voice.

"I know you hear what I have said" He said while his eyebrow up.

"Of course I heard it loud and clear, but I want to inform you that it is already dark, and I am a human and a human take a rest whan tired, and eat if he is hungry, and I don't eat my breakfast, even my lunch and now I can't eat my supper. You know if you're not a human or-or you're an alien it's fine for you not to eat and rest." She said running out of air. But Zakkaro continued his walk. Regan's face burst in madness. She was about to talk but Zakkaro talk before she let out the words.

"Fine but we need to find a safe place" Zakkaro said, and Regan calm down with happiness. A few moment later they found a safe and cozy place, Zakkaro made a fire (not using his powers), and they found a food. But there is something happening that they don't know .

They were followed.

By a stranger.