Chapter 1

Dean's POV:

      I wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm in my room. I get up and walk across the room to turn it off. I step in the shower, attempting to wake up the rest of the way. After my shower I walk into my little brother, Sammy's, room. 

     "Rise and shine, Sammy, it's time to get up. We have school today."

    "Ugh! It's too early! Just five more minutes, Dean? Please?" he asks me, well whispers, with his puppy dog eyes.

    "Okay, okay, five more minutes, I'll go make some breakfast, then I expect you to get up when I get back here." I tell him and he nods in response, falling back to sleep. I go down the stairs to make some eggs and toast for him. I finish the cheesy scrambled eggs, his favorite I might add, and go up to his room again. 

    "Time to get up, Sammy, your cheesy scrambled eggs are ready." He slowly gets up and I leave his room so he can get dressed. I get my bag ready for school, hoping John was still asleep, I don't need that asshole to hurt Sammy or I this morning. Sammy walks out of his room and down to the kitchen. His eyes automatically look for John's room.

"Is he... Asleep?" he whispers. 

"Yeah, it's okay, Sammy, he's not gonna wake up anytime soon. He's fast asleep." I tell him, he shouldn't have to worry about his own father being awake. After Sammy finishes breakfast he goes to brush his teeth and grabs his back pack. 

"Let's get going, Sammy, who knows today might be a better day than Friday was." He smiles weakly and walks to the car, a 1967 Chevy Impala. She's my baby, and as soon as I turn 18 in 5 months, I'm taking her and getting custody of Sammy, and we're getting the hell out of here. I drive to the middle school and drop Sammy off.

"Have a good day at school, Sammy." He just nods, before walking into the school. I take off towards the high school, not really wanting to show up, but knowing that if I don't, John's going to beat my ass again. I park Baby in a parking spot away from where everyone else parks, to reduce the risk of her getting scratched. Then, I slowly make my way to school. I see Crowley and his "gang" Ruby and Meg picking on someone. I know from the shouts that it's Castiel Novak. I quickly run to them and get them away from Cas.