Chapter 2

If you kiss me goodnight, I'll know everything is alright.

I know Kellin's birthday is in April and Vic's is in February but 10 months would have been a too long time to skip, so I made it 4 months. Idgaf >:D

4 months later

Kellin shivered as he walked up to Vic's house. It had been snowing all night and everything was covered in white. Kellin thought it looked beautiful, but personally he disliked the cold so much that he would rather have no snow at all.

He rang the doorbell and Vic's mom opened up. When she saw the poor boy shivering, she immediately pulled him inside, not bothering with the mess the snow on Kellin's boots would leave behind in her hallway.

'Oh, my poor baby, come in.' She pulled off Kellin's jacket, since she could see it didn't provide him any warmth at all. 'Why didn't you call? Vic could've picked you up...' 'I don't want Vic to drive like this. The roads are too slippery.'

Kellin couldn't possibly imagine his life without Vic. Because of Vic the bullying had stopped, they had been together for four months now and Kellin was having the time of his life. Vic always took the younger boy anywhere he would like – Vic once told Kellin that all he wanted to see was Kellin's beautiful smile and that it would make his day perfect.

'You're the cutest, Kellin. Now go upstairs, Vic will get you into some warm clothes. I'll make some hot coco.' Kellin smiled at her and made his way up the stairs he had walked on so many times already in the last four months. He knew exactly where to go, since he had spent so many hours, days, nights up in that room.

He knocked on the door before entering, since he hated it when people just barged into his. As he slowly opened the door, Kellin found two caramel colored eyes looking at him. Vic was strumming his guitar when Kellin had knocked on his door.

He looked up and smiled at Kellin, putting his guitar away. Kellin's lips where blue and he was slightly shivering. Was it that cold outside? 'Are you cold, angel?' he said, getting up.

Kellin nodded, hugging himself to keep warm. 'I hate snow,' he mumbled as Vic wrapped his arms around him, 'It's so cold and... snowy.' Vic laughed at his boyfriend and hugged him tighter. 'It's really slippery too, I fell on my butt on the way here,' Kellin pouted. Vic thought of how irresistible Kellin looked right now. He was the cutest thing ever! Vic couldn't resist the urge and grabbed Kellin's bum and squeezed it. 'You want me to make it feel better?' Vic asked into Kellin's ear, which made Kellin blush.

He and Kellin had never been intimate with each other before, but they both did a bit of dirty talk sometimes. They had only fooled around a bit, only with their hands during a hot make-out session, but they had never given hand- or blowjobs to each other before.

Kellin gulped as Vic massaged his bum, but he really enjoyed it. He pressed his lips to Vic's and moaned as Vic traced Kellin's lips with the tip of his tongue. Vic's tongue invaded the younger boy's mouth and it didn't take long for their hands to start roaming around.

Even though the kiss was very hot, Kellin still shivered from the cold. 'You know, I heard somewhere that it's best if we take our clothes off, our bodies produce so much more heat...' Vic said, tugging at the hem of Kellin's shirt, a goofy grin plastered on his face. 'Oh really, Mr. Fuentes? You'd better help me then,' Kellin said, biting his lip, which turned Vic on.

In a matter of seconds he had taken off Kellin's vest, t-shirt and skinny's, before he started working on his own clothes, while Kellin watched intensely. After Vic had also stripped to his boxers, he gently pushed Kellin down on his bed and straddled him, immediately finding his lips again.