Day 3

This will be shorter guys, and sorry about all of the dialog kinda like to know the personalities and there words.

Oh and for all those who like Hannah, I'll be making 80% of the characters POV's so you'll know all of there lives.

Comments for questions or kik me napers100 (:

-------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I woke up from a long night of dreaming about Taylor, his o-so-sexy lisp his hand holding mine, his face and hair.

I tiptoed my way down stairs grabbed my diary my back pack and a sandwich and biked to grandma Lee's house.

Grandma Lee wasn't my real grandma, she was this older lady who everybody, but me thought she was loopy. She is the one person that I can sit down with and know there will be no gossip, just between us and God she always says, she's 75 years old and is pretty heathy but can't drive.

She lives a block away and my mom only lets me go there because she taught me how to sew and bake, and she needs help sometimes with groceries.

I knocked at her door and she was wearing purple when she opened the it witch was rare, but whatever.

She said "hello Emily" ugh she NEVER calls me by the right name, but its fine.

"Hello grandma Lee! May I come in?"

"Yeah sure Emily"

I come in and sit down in her huge living room.

And I tell her what happened yesterday...

-----------------------------------

sorry its short I'm to tired to think