Conversation between me and Jace

Me: 'I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYYYYY. I BELIEVE I CAN-'

(someone opened the bathroom door and interupted me)

Jace: 'will you shut up woman! i'm trying to stay alive, not be killed by your whining!'

Me: 'OH MY GOD!!!!!! Jace! what the HELL are you doing here?!!!'

Jace: ' It's my apartment, what the hell DO you think I'm doing here?'

Me:' Oh man!' I groaned, 'this is Your apartment? Then where is my apartment?'

Jace (muttering): Not on this planet, that's for sure.

Me: Did you say something Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern/Herondale/Lightwood/Wayland............Why the fuck is your name so long man?

Jace: Because I am charming and lovable and all the adults want me to be their child as I am perfect.

Me: Yeah, perfectly stupid.

Jace: (gives me a hard glare)

Me: (smiling innocently) OK, as I have discovered that this is not my apartment-wait, then how did I get here? (confused)

Jace: You came last night, knocking on my door so  loudly. When I finally opened the door, you came in and was all over me-You were drunk by the way-and you told me you loved ma and couldn't live without me, blah blah blah.

Me: (shocked) I did that?

Jace: Yup. Pretty funny to be honest. You stripped in front of me and said that you needed to claim me before all my other fans and admirers came and took me away from you....(he looked confused but smirked at the last part.)

Me: Whaaaaaat? I did that?! I stripped?!!!! (looking down at myself, fully clothed)

Jace: Nah, I made that up.

Me: (relieved) You idiot, you nearly gave me a heart attack!

Jace: (smirked) You did say those things though.

Me: (embarrassed) I was drunk! I wasn't thinking properly!

Jace: whatever you say tomato...(smirking)

*silence. awkward on my part.*

Jace: sooo...you wanna claim me now?

*punch*