THE BEGINNING

Thunderous clouds forged ahead sending bolts of lightning through the blood red skies. The grounds as black as opal and the air like a metallic salt. Living in the depths of the murky water like ground, were creatures. Just the name would send a chill down your spine. The body, a mutated wolf impaled with spikes at every angle, eyes, red with blood lust and their heart hardened with hatred. They were the defenders, made to kill any human that steps through the gates.

At the center of the clouds, there was a castle 20 ft tall built with stones that had seen age. They had been burnt black. The castle supported by thick thorny vines, a white opal diamond in its center. Inside the castle could be made and morphed according to how the creator wanted it.

But standing tall at the balcony, was the man in charge or shall I say woman in charge, the guardian and oversee-er of this place. Armed to the teeth with weapons and an impenetrable silky coat which nearly covered her soft fair skin; Her long hair as white as snow. she looked so gentle with her hazel eyes but inside was an icy unforgiving heart. In other words, that was me.                                                    

This place was sort of like my inner sanctum, my holy place, a place where I can be: Immortal royalty