Chapter 14 - Hurt: part 1

Okay, just before this chapter, this wasn't my idea. I had some help. JenHoranClifford is the one who had the idea for it. I just wanted to make sure I don't get the credit for something I didn't do. Okay, now the story.

<<Dan's POV>>
I woke to the sound of my alarm on my phone. It went off for a few seconds, then turned itself off. Danny was still lightly sleeping, still sleeping on my chest. I shook him gently and he woke slowly. "6:30. Gotta get ready for school." I whispered, earning a groan from him. "Come on you big baby." I smiled and sat up, Danny falling off me and landing on the bed. "Be ready in 20 minutes, or you're walking. School starts at 7:00, remember?" I got up off the bed, grabbed clothes, and walking to the bathroom to change. I got out an saw Danny was dressed. "That was fast." We brushed our teeth an grabbed our backpacks. "Let's go." I walked out and started my motorcycle. I waited for Danny, when he showed up I helped on the bike and we drove to school. When we arrived at school, I parked in the parking lot and walked with Danny up to the school.
"Dan!" Someone yelled to me. I looked around and saw, Dash. "You come to practice or what? Let's go!" I sighed and shook my head.
"I gotta go." I started to walk away when Danny grabbed my arm and turned me around so I faced him. "Danny let go. Not at school."
"Why?"
"Dash is very homophobic. If he found out...never mind." I shook my head. Danny sighed and let go of my arm. I Danny's face drop from sadness. He said okay and left for class. I sighed and ran after Dash.
***
"Dan!" I heard Dash yell. "Get over here!" I walked over to Dash and looked down at him. He was about 5'10".
"Dash, you know you can't talk to me like that. Im the couch and I can have you kick off the team."
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off. "You won't, because if you, who knows what will happen to little Danny." He taunted. Shit. I forgot about that. Everytime a new kids comes to school, Dash thinks it's his job to beat him. And for Danny, I had to protect him. Both because he's my boyfriend, and I was assigned to show him around. Who ever shows the new kid around, has to make sure he doesn't get bullied, for at least one year. If that person failed, he/she would be kicked out of school activities.
"Watch your back Dash. Payback's a bitch." I back away from Dash, "okay! Let's get warmed up!" I yelled to the football team. "Dash! You do double!" I yelled. I earned a grunt from Dash and the rest laughed.

<<Third person POV>>
Danny walked to his history class and took his seat in the back of he room. Dan never showed up to class. Danny did however make two more friends. Sam, the goth girl and Tucker, the tech-nerd. Classes went by slow for Danny, not seeing Dan all day. By the end of the day, he started to walk toward the doors, when someone grabbed the collar of his shirt and throw him backwards. His back hit the tile floor first, the his head followed. He looked up and saw it was, Dash. Danny's eyes widened and backed away from him. He only back up a few feet, before hitting Dash's 'friends'. They pulled him up and slammed him into the lockers. Danny groaned and tried to brake free, seeing Dash get closer. "C-come on guys. J-just let me go." Danny was still trying to kick free. Dash walked in front of him, and got kicked in the nuts.

<<Danny's POV>>
The two holding me let go to help Dash. Though, just before they did, I saw a glimpse of Dan. I saw him about to come around the corner, he stopped and walked back. I feel to the ground and ran. "I'm so dead." I said to myself and rounded a corner. I heard Dash yell something behind me, I didn't stop to find out. I went around another corner, into the gym. It was a dead end. I turned back and ran out. As I did, I was tripped and hit the hard tile. Dash grabbed the collar or my shirt and lifted me up. "Dash I'm sorry. I didn't--" I was cut off by Dash punching my face, hitting me hard enough that I rolled into some lockers. My back hit the lockers hard, I lay on my side, not wanting to move Dash bend down next to me.
"Where's your boyfriend when you need him, Fenturd?"
"What?" I coughed. "Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." Dash laughed and punched me once more.
"Don't play stupid." Dash stood up, "let's go." And with that, the three of them left. I got up groaning, walked outside and walked home. I did see Dan's bike still here, but I really didn't want to see him, after he just watched me get the shit beat out of me. I got home, went upstairs, went into the bathroom and grabbed my knife.

<<Dan's POV>>
I saw Danny be thrown against the lockers. I wanted to help, but I knew I couldn't. I heard Dash throw the last punch and walked off with the other two. I watched Danny walk out he school and home. I walked to my bike, started it and road to Danny's. When I got to Danny's it was around 17:30. I opened the door and saw him run to him room. He came out and walked downstairs.
"I'll make dinner." Was all he said and walked into the kitchen.

<<Danny's POV>>
I heard the front door open. I looked out of the bathroom and saw Dan. I went to my room, put the knife away and changed into a long sleeve shirt. I walked downstairs and walked past Dan. "I'll make dinner." Was all I said and walked into the kitchen. I didn't make anything special, just Mac & cheese. I grabbed two bowls, I gave one to Dan and one for me. We ate in silence until Dan spoke.
"Is everything okay?"
"Fine." No! Nothing is okay! You watched those three beat me! "Why?"
"It's...you just seem...not yourself." Dan said. I finished my food and put the bowl away and cleaned up.
"Goodnight Dan." With that, I went upstairs and went to bed.