Chapter 10

Feels like forever but I'm back and I'm better. I passed all 4 of my classes and next semester starts August 29th so I'm all yours. Plus I have a new book that I might drop today so look out for My Brother's Bestfriend and yes it's an Omeeka one. Now back to the story.....Enjoy!!! ❤

*Nicki POV*

After a long day at work I texted Sherika so that we could chill out at my house. She told me she was waiting on me there. Today has been one of those exhausting days that only a girl's night could help. Finally pulling up in my driveway I spotted a few camera guys and became utterly confused. They were snapping pictures of me getting out of my car tryna make my way inside of my house. What stood out to me was the question they asked. The questions made me know what this shit was about.

Photographer 1: "Are you and Meek Mill really dating"

Photographer 2: "What would you say your relationship with Meek Mill is like?"

Photographer 3: "Are you and Meek Mill just friends or is there more to your relationship?"

(Finally making my way inside I spotted Sherika peeking through the blinds.)

"Hey"

(She greeted me as she pulled me into a hug. I was beyond confused about why I was being asked about Meek. Everyone that's around us knew that we were just friends so how did TMZ get a story like this?)

Sherika: "They've been there way before I pulled up"

Me: "It's not your fault Rika. I just need to get to the bottom of this. Why am I being asked about Meek? We haven't done anything for the public to question his relationship status."

Sherika: "I don't know girl but TMZ got you all over their website and on their talk show. They actually have a recording of you talking to Meek"

Me: "How would they get something like that I'm always in my room when I talk to him and we don't talk about anything that's not friendly"

(I sighed as I made my way to my room to change and charge my phone.)

Sherika: " I don't know Nic but we're gonna find out cause TMZ said they got this recording from a friend of yours"

Me: "A friend"