Chapter 6

(The Chasers in the MM, Daddy looks so edible lol :) Enjoy!! ❤

*Meek POV*

Just finished up the second show of my tour and decided to hit the crib. I knew that Nicki have been waiting for me to hit her up Si I declined the offer to go party with the chasers. Of course they had their little comments but I had to remind them who's boss when they tried talking slick. I hayed turning down a night out with my friends but I hated breaking my promises even more and I promised Nic that I'd hit her up after the show.

???? "you coming out with us tonight Meek?"

(Erica asked as the chasers and I collected our stuff to head out. Erica was one of the broads that I use to mess with, until she stated acting like a stalker. The jawn is at every show, don't ask me ho she gets here but she's always been front row at all of them. I love and appreciated my fans a lot but the stalker type shit was not something I tolerated. The only reason she hasn't been arrested yet is because she pays to attend the shows and she gives good top........To not only me but also to the other members of the chasers.)

Me: "I gotta get out of here"

Erica: "What's got you all switched up now? You never turned down a chance to meet a few hoes."

One is already in front of me.

Me: "We'll go out again at our next show E. Something more important came up."