Chapter 21

I posted the first chapter to my 3 new books so add it to your libraries and reading list. (The Babysitter, Drunk in Love & Dr.Williams)

Excuse all errors!!!!

Enjoy

*Nicki POV*

The guys were taking forever to get back with our food and I knew that Meek had a schedule that he had to work with for today so I was getting annoyed. We still had to be in this bus together for over an hour together and I was starting to get bored with all this waiting.

Sherika: "You know they probably in there eating without us right?"

Me: "I hope not"

(I laughed as I spotted them coming out laughing and shit.)

Sherika: "They play too much man"

Me: "Don't I know it. They forget that Meek have a lot of things to do when he gets to Connecticut before his show tonight."

Sherika: "I think they know they just don't care. When Meek's around them he's just not the same person, they keep him together."

Me: "I've noticed that and I'm glad he has them."

"What y'all in her talking about?"

(Omelly laughed as he sat down.)

Me: "What do you think we're talking about? Did y'all forget about us?"

Meek: "Nahh but we was hungry and wanted to eat before we get here"

Me: "Y'all are just terrible. You left us out here by ourselves so you can get something to eat. Selfish ass"

(I mumbled as he sat on top of me.)

Meek: "We still got your food so be grateful"

Me: "It's probably cold anyway so you can keep it"

Meek: "Its not. I ordered it when we was leaving so stop allat pouting"

Me: "Shut up and gimme it"

Meek: "Not until you stop allat frowning and shit"

Me: "Rihmeek I'm hungry stop playing"

Meek: "I'm not playing. You're playing"

(He laughed trying to talk like me.)

Me: "I don't sound like that so just give me my food and get off me. You're skinny but you're heavy as fuck"

Meek: "Just say sorry and I'll give it to you"