Dear God, I have to forgive myself

Dear God,

Tonight I cast all of my cares, and anxieties on you. For you care for me affectionately and watchfully. I thank you for renewing my mind and cleansing my soul. Joy will come in the morning. Thank you for allowing me to forgive those who have trespassed against me and I thank you for allowing those whom I trespassed to forgive me. I will not be defeated by the tongue that is sharp and quick. I will hold my head high in prosperity. I will love myself and always be a cheerful giver. I will not judge for whom am I to judge. I will love, even my enemy. 

I'm writing this because I need to forgive myself for soo many things. Constantly I've held onto the negative and I condemned myself in all kinds of ways.      
This caused me to not live but only exist. I thought that I'd would just pray about it....but I thought that sharing  this as well will actually help someone.

After your read this I want you to promise YOURSELF that you can let go of the negative thinking and that you will no longer allow your mind to defeat you.

Here are a few scriptures to sew in your heart 🤗

"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. [Ps. 55:22.]"
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭AMP‬‬

"Understand [this], my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear [a ready listener], slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry."
‭‭James‬ ‭1:1, 19‬ ‭AMP‬‬

"Don't fall in love with money. Be satisfied with what you have. The Lord has promised that he will not leave us or desert us."
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:5‬

"You, Lord, are my shepherd. I will never be in need. You let me rest in fields of green grass. You lead me to streams of peaceful water, and you refresh my life. You are true to your name, and you lead me along the right paths. I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won't be afraid. You are with me, and your shepherd's rod makes me feel safe. You treat me to a feast, while my enemies watch. You honor me as your guest, and you fill my cup until it overflows. Your kindness and love will always be with me each day of my life, and I will live forever in your house, Lord."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-6‬ ‭

Please take a look at the image above. It's very uplifting 🤗