Beautiful and Alive

*Ashley's POV*

I walked into the waiting room and all I saw was Jake crying his eyes out, Andy hyperventilating, CC being yelled at by a security guard and the girls clinging to each other trying to calm things down.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled. CC and the guard stopped and everyone looked at me.

"This young man was being disruptive and this man here was completely intoxicated and needs to leave." The guard was talking about Jake. "But, he," the guard pointed to CC. ", refused to let me to take him away."

"Well, the intoxicated man, just so happens to be here because his sister is here in the hospital and he has to stay. The man you're yelling at has a right to protect him. His sister may not make it and he needs to see her. So you either leave us alone, or let us tell your boss that you denied us access to see a patient." The guard looked like he didn't believe me.

"Oh, really. And who is the patient you are visiting? And how can I tell that he's her brother and not a stranger?"

"You fucking idiot, I came in an hour ago without a shirt. And she's in room 269. Her name is Juniper Pitts and he's Jake Pitts. Now get out of my fucking way. I'm taking him to see his sister." The guard looked shocked. Serves him right for being a dickhead.

I lifted up Jake and helped him to the room. CC got Andy and the girls trailed behind.

Jake looked at Juni and shock hit his eyes. He ran to Juni and sobbed. He looked at me and anger hit his eyes. He got up and slid down the wall.

"I am the worst brother in humanity. I'm losing her for good now. Why didn't I just force her to come watch the set?" Jake hung his head and 20 minutes later he passed out on the floor. Andy slept on the couch. Sammi and Jinxx got the bed next to Juni and CC and Lauren fell asleep together on the recliner. I ended up sitting next to Juni on her bed and fell asleep next to her.

*One Week Later* Jake's POV*

Juni is still in a coma and their pulling the plug tomorrow. I'm really nervous. If she doesn't get out then I'll be lost without her. I haven't moved or spoken at all this week. I haven't eaten. Just drank water. I'm too upset to do anything. I've sat on this floor all week. Mom popped in yesterday and tried getting me to eat and talk. I wouldn't budge. Ashley and Jinxx tried getting me up but my dead weight wouldn't let them. Even CC's stupidity couldn't make me better. And CC makes everyone better. This fucking sucks. I'm going to lose Juni and it's my fault.

Jacob Mark Pitts! Juniper is alive and she WILL make it. Stop blaming yourself and eat. You're going to die if you don't. This is not your fault. Juniper had ZERO control of what happened to her. I watched what happened. I tried reaching out to her but her mind was too powerful for me to help her. She fought hard but eventually her depression took over. She called it her 'demons'. I understand you're scared but you must trust me.

"Mom leave me be. I'm not hungry. I won't believe you unless I see her fully awake. What do you mean she didn't have control?" I mentally told my mom.

I'm serious. I won't talk anymore. Ella called but I didn't talk. Jinxx had to talk and explain what happened. Ella tried leaving earlier but she couldn't. She said she'd be here next Monday which sucks for me since I really need her. Juni's in a coma. I shut my eyes and slipped into the darkness called sleep.

*CC's POV*

Jake fell asleep again and he won't eat or talk. I'm seriously scared about him. He hasn't moved an inch since he's gotten here. I can't even get Jake to move and I get everyone up and running again. *mental sigh* Ash was asleep next to Juni on her bed. I've never seen Ashley this way before. I guess family really does come first in his life. Andy went with Sammi for a walk and Jinxx went home to change and charge his phone. He also was going to my house/ parents house to get stuff for them and pick up some food. Lauren had to leave to go film something for a show. She wanted to stay but she doesn't want to get fired. We had to cancel the two weeks of Warped Tour because of Juni. Somehow the press hasn't found out about Juni which is a blessing. But she has been under the radar since we've gone big. Thank god. Shit, I'm hungry. Where the fuck is Jinxx with my tacos? Fuck this I'm going to Taco Bell which is ironically across the street. I don't know if that's ironic but who cares. OFF TO TACO BELL BITCHES!!!