The Gleam

*Andy's POV*

After we met little Sarah and said she could play with us, she went with Juni and Jinxx to give her some war paint. She lost her mom too, like Juni. So I think the least we can do for her is let her play since one, it's her birthday, and two, this might be the best thing for her to do since she doesn't have a mom.

"Andy. Are you listening?" Ashley waved his hand in front of my face,

"What?"

"I said what do you think of Sarah?"

"She's cool. Never met a fan like her. She's like a mini Juni."

"Well that was fast. I hope she wasn't a burden." Carter looked at Sarah on Jinxx's back.

"Not at all. She was very nice and extremely happy. It's the least we can do. It is her birthday. Think of this as BVB's birthday gift to Sarah."

"Thank you all so much. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"No don't worry. She's such a loyal fan and I hope she stays one. That's all we can ask for." I smiled at Sarah. Just then, Carter's phone rang.

"Sarah, Daddy has to go see Grandma. She got sick. We need to go. I'm sorry." Sarah's face went pale.

"Daddy. You promised we could go. Please I want to stay and play with Jinxx and see Black Veil Brides play."

"Carter, she can stay with me. I'll even take her home. It's no problem at all. Really, I don't mind. She's in good hands." Then Juni and Carter started talking to each other and handed each other a slip of paper.

"Sure. Guys, I'm going to hand this ticket away can one of you come with us?" Juni yelled to us.

"Let's all go. This way we can meet the fans in case we can't after the show." I smiled.

"Awesome." We all walked out. Jinx and Sammi were holding hands and talking. Lauren surprised CC when we got outside. Jake had Sarah in his arms. While the guys and I signed stuff and talked to fans, Jake gave Sarah to Juni to they could give someone the ticket.

"Sammi come look it's Jazzy!" Juni yelled. I wonder who Jazzy is. Sammi ran to see who it was.

"Maybe she's an old friend of theirs." CC made a point.

Just then Sammi, Juni, and a girl came running back to us. Sarah was in Juni's arms smiling.

"Guys, this is Jazzy. Jazzy this is my brother Jake, that's Lauren and CC, Jinxx and Ashley, and there's Andy or as I call him Lion. But you should know that since you're at the concert." Juni laughed.

"Well duh. Wait. Jake's your brother?!"

"that's what I said when I met him like six years ago." Juni and Jazzy laughed. We all walked inside and went back to our dressing rooms to relax while we waited to go on. Sarah was running around giggling while CC chased her.

"Come and catch me if you can I'm the gingerbread kid." Sarah laughed and jumped on the couch.

"gotcha!" CC picked Sarah up and spun her. I think CC would be great with kids, only because at heart he is one.

"Sarah have some water. remember you need to be hydrated." Juni handed Sarah a water bottle with her name on it.

"Okay." Sarah smiled and drank some water.

"Guys you're on in five." one of the tour crew guys came in.

"Let's go. Sarah just stand with Juni. I'll give you the cue to come on when it's your turn." Jake smiled and grabbed his guitar. I ran onto the stage and grabbed the mic.