Talk about asshole

Lynnette's Pov

After crying for what seemed like forever I pulled away from him.
My kidnapper
My attacker
My Mate
And more importantly
An asshole

I mean who fucking force marks there mate like that??? Like the little girl said he's a turd face. Heck, I don't even remember the guy's name for fuck sakes?!?!?

"My name is Thantos and that's Tia my little sister and don't forget it " he purred at me. Fucking creep "Stop bullying her" Tia snarled at him. She's a blessing in disguise. Thank god she understands and I mean come on she's like younger than ten!!! "Anyway, princess I need to show you around since you'll be staying here from now on" He needs to stop the creep act it's not sexy at all. "Call me princess one more time or I swear to the moon goddess you won't ever have kids" The shocked look is what I wanted. What happened after. Not so much. He threw me over his shoulders and started walking away from Tia who has a pouty face on. "Thy mate told her something through mindlink" Gee thanks for the commentary, Artie. I didn't get chance to argue about this before he dropped me back onto a bed. He turned and locked the door before pouncing on me. I was helpless which is not a sentence which should come out of an assassins mouth. He was however too strong for me to handle as he had me pinned down on the bedsheets.

Then sparks flew
I never thought a kiss could be so powerful and it was sweet and I wanted more. But my common sense came back before it escalated any further.
"Get off of me!!!!" I was not about to let my guard down just because he is my mate. But he just kept kissing me. He started trailing down towards my neck which made me shiver. Then he kissed my mark which may I add felt great but also led to some embarrassment like me moaning which I never have. He raised his head and gazed at me. I couldn't look away I was trapped in by his mesmerising eyes. "Are you going to behave now, princess?" Seriously???? I am behaving !!! "For thous standard yes thy is behaving" Thanks Artie for yet again making a stupid comment.
"I'll take that as a yes then, and there are a few things we need to go over"
Oh, great rules. Rules are not my forte and I'll probably break them but oh well! "One: you are mine so if another male tries anything funny you inform me straight away," Or you know a good old fashioned punch in the jaw, whatever floats your boat."Two: You are going to be a queen so you must be polite unless the person pisses you off first," I don't have a ridiculous temper so this rule I follow by moral and is pointless except the whole 'queen' part."Three: We live in the pack house just like any Alpha and Luna would so you a free to roam around until we can have your coronation then you will be allowed to leave and this is down to safety" Hold the hell up !!! Me a trained assassin get hurt by some random rouges ???? "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I couldn't help laughing allowed I mean I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. "What's so funny???" He looked pretty mad that I interpret him " Sorry you reminded me off an inside joke I have with a friend, speaking of which I better ring her and tell her otherwise she'll kill me" Half true, I did need to phone Mel before she bites my head off again.
" Who is it??" I could see him getting angry "Melody she's super cool and probably the only female friend I've had in my entire life so I'm going to ring her. Problem Alpha???"
"Don't call me that it's Thantos we're equals princess and no I don't know her so I don't trust her"  " That's out of order I'll ring my friend if I want to asshole" He looked at me furiously and proceeded to pin me to the bed. Again. "You will do as your told Lynnette and if you don't agree I will take you by force so you'll have to. Do you want to be one of those she-wolves that are locked up and out the way because they don't obey their mates and are only used for sex and breeding? I will do it so don't even doubt it for a second princess" He's gonna lose his balls soon. He grabbed both my wrists in one hand and used the other to pull me closer to him. He latched on to my waist as he kissed me forcefully

"Ge..ge..get...of..f...of....me....no.....w....." I could barely get the words out as he continued to kiss me violently. He then trailed down to my neck again. I was losing control over myself and I was losing the will to fight. He started kissing and sucking on my mark lightly which made me moan awfully load. He started biting away at my neck leaving lots of little hickies making me moan each time he left one. He pulled away and looked at me full of lust. "I'll stops before I end up taking you Lynnette" and with that, he got off of me.

He walked out the room and I went into the draw to grab my phone I walked into the wardrobe and got dressed when  I heard high pitched squeals. Geez, die quietly. After I walked out the door and looked over the balcony I saw a skinny petite redhead giving Thantos bedroom eyes. "We may not agree about thy mate but if thou slut touches him too much thy will no longer have a head" Good old Artie. Sarcastic and evil comments are her superpower.
"Oh Thantie I missed you soooooo much I couldn't handle being apart for so long!!!" She pushed herself up against him a pushed her chest forwards. Oh so he's allowed to have other female company just after he sexually assaults my lips and neck but I'm not allowed to ring my best friend who I've known for years ?!?! I deliberately projected that thought into his head and he immediately pushed her off of himself. Sorry but I don't do cheating scumbags so bye bye. I grabbed my shoes and bag and decided to leap out the window and I started running like a mad woman while I rung Melody.

Like I said he's an asshole