Chapter 1: Broke

"Weird" "Outcast" "Loser", that's me, I'm "that" girl. They don't know why I am the way I am. How do they have the right to judge me? Wait. You don't know the story either do you? Well here it is.

I used to be popular, I used to have friends, I even had a boyfriend. He wasn't very nice. He would hit me and yell at me. We had been dating for a few months and his birthday came around. I went over to his house on is birthday and figured a makeout session would sufice. Apparently not. We were in his room making out when He worked his way down my pants with his hand, no big deal, nothing new, except instead of fingering me, like i was expecting he kinda just massaged me throgh my underwear. He then moved his hand away and started to unbutton my pants. I pulled away "wait, what are you doing?" I said. "It's my birthday, but you're gunna be the one getting a present" he said with a wink. he pulled my jean of me and as he did so I decided now would be a better time than ever to say it "Cam..." I said witha questionable voice. "What is it baby" he said, not sounding like he cared. "I think i love you" I said quickly and looked up at him. "He looked into my eyes, put a mischevious smile on his face and said "good." No "I love you too!" Just..."Good" and he pulled down his pants. He crawled back on top of me and looked at me. He kissed me but there was no love in the kiss, just lust. He started kissing my neck and he said inbetween kisses "I want to hear yyou moan my name baby" then took his hands at the top of my underwear and pulled them off. I took my shirt off unsure of how I feel about the situation and he took his off to. He reached his hand around my back and rolled us so now I was on top of him. He was kissing my neckline as he unclipped my bra, and started massaging my breasts. I could feel his rising member growing against my legs. He rolled us over again so me was on top then he wiggled out of his boxers and before I could say anything, shoved himself inside me. It hurt and I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt a tear run down my face. I opened my eyes to see him hard at work but he wasn't looking at me. He lowered his face by my ear and whispered to me "you want it" I moaned. "God damn, you want it" he said in a low voice. "C-Cameron" I said softly. "Say it louder" he said in a lower and raspier voice. "Stop" I said quietly. "I know you dont mean it baby." "No, stop! please!" I said as I started to cry."It's too late baby, This is already happening" He said as he thrusted into me harder. I squeezed the sheets underneath me and quietly sobbed. He finally finished and let out his fluids inside me then collapsed on top of me before rolling off me. I rolled over so i want facing him and cried more as he curled up befind me and kissed me on th cheek then said "You should probably go before my parents start wondering what all that noise is" he said as he got up and put his clothes back on then walked out of his room to leave me there laying on his bed cold and crying. I slowly slipped back into my clothes, tried to fix my hair, then walked home alone, crying the entire time.