Prologue

Poweropolis is a small town that is on the coastline of the Western USA. You may not have heard of this town, and I don't blame you. It's not your fault. You're only a human. 4.6 billion years ago, nothing existed. Then, 3 powerful spirits that were brothers created the universe together. Their names were Terminus (who could wield the power of destroying every piece of matter he wishes to obliterate), Generatus (who could create any piece of matter in a blink of an eye), and Oxygenius (who could control all air around him). They were the most almighty spirits in the universe. All of their offspring will have sub-super powers. The brothers also created humans so the spirits could feel more powerful, while the humans are so much weaker than them. By far, the brothers loved Earth the best, so they wanted to mainly take charge of Earth. Generatus and Oxygenius wanted all three of them work together to rule the planet and be fair with the humans, but Terminus had other plans. Terminus wanted to rule on his own. Just him. He wanted to have the pity humans slave away at labor to fit the needs of him and his sub-super offspring, and if any humans subjected, they would be terminated. Therefore, a huge war broke out over Earth between Terminus and the two other spirits. For centuries, the war went on until Generatus and Oxygenius couldn't stand any more fighting. They decided to hide from Terminus in an invisible town on Earth called Poweropolis. As soon as Terminus found out that Generatus and Oxygenius were hiding, he became determined to find their hiding spot and destroy them once and for all to rule Earth. No humans knew about it, only sub-supers and Generatus and Oxygenius did. Generatus's first offspring was a sub-super named Invisibus. He had the power to turn matter invisible. Invisibus was the most powerful sub-super, being the first offspring of Generatus. Invisibus is constantly using his power to maintain Poweropolis's invisibility. Also, Oxygenius is using his air powers to lift the town in the air. Poweropolis has been running smoothly since then, and still runs fine to this day. The spirits that live in there live in almost perfect peace. However, Terminus has not given up on finding Poweropolis and destroying Generatus and Oxygenius and all their sub-supers.

Gavin has just been born. He is now the son of Invisibus. This means he is the second offspring generation of Generatus. Gavin is expected to have a great power and do great things for Poweropolis when he grows up.