Ch 18

S/O to @ericabadu496 for telling me to read the battle of the captains. It was amazing I loved it! If you havnt read it do so also be sure to read the authors note at the end now enjoy!

Miami pov:
It's been a couple months since Michael was murdered, none of my brothers or I went to his funeral because as bad as it sounds we didn't care enough.

Since a few of months has passed we are now in May which means the twins (Kevin and chase) birthday is coming soon. They are turning 18 on the 20th and it's the 18th and also it's finals week. To say I'm stressed would be the understatement of the century.

My brothers are asking my help for them to study and the boys too !! I don't think they realize that I TOO HAVE STUDYING TO DO !!

"Hey shorty can you help me study for my Chem test" chase asked

"I can't I have physics and honors English tomorrow !" I yelled, but I didn't mean too

"Okay geez I was just asking" he said with his hands up in surrender

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell it's just that I have my own studying to do without everyone else asking me to help and I need to find you and Kevin a present because your birthday is in two days AND most importantly SUMMER BREAK STARTS IN 4 DAYS AND DO I HAVE A SUMMER BODY YET ?! NO I DO NOT!" I yelled the last part shoving the last scoop of the gallon of ice cream I just ate into my mouth.

"How about this, you take a break and we go to the gym to get that summer body of yours?"

"No I have no time besides I'd rather eat than work out"

"Eh me too"
Chase then sat down and took my note cards I had all set up.

"Ummmmmmm what do you think you're doing" I asked reaching for my notes back

"I'm going to help you study"

"I don't need help"

"Then what do you need?"

"More ice cream"

"Too bad. You're studying"

"Ugh fine . Quiz me"

"Okay"

We started studying for my physics test then we studied for his Chem test then my English test.

Two hours later.

"UGHHHH IM SO BORED IM GOINGG TO DIE" chase said as he collapsed on my couch.

I walked over to where he was and sat down on the other side of the couch. Chase scrolled through Netflix and clicked on "saved by the bell" then stretched out and laid his head on my lap.

"Why this show"

"Well usually Dante watches it with me but me and him had an .. Altercation and he's mad at me now"

"Why what happened"

"Well he ate my food so like a normal person I got revenge.. Soooo while he was sleeping I put mouse traps all around his room and moved everything off that he could use to step over them. Then I ripped his blanket off and sprayed some water on him to wake him up.. Then I recorded it .. WANNA SEE!?"

"Sure"

He paused the show just as it was about to start then he got his phone out to show me the video. I have to admit that was funny.

"Hahah that's funny"

"I KNOW RIGHT!? I don't really get why he's so mad about it but he is"

"You really don't know?"