Epilogue

In the very east where all the secret of the secrets there's a High School known as St Burgh High School where there's a mixture of the prestigious, middle class and also the poor all came together forming a very unique mixed.
There were cliques between these mixtures. The prestigious will befriend with the prestigious Ines while the middle class and the lower class gets along just fine. To sum things up, St Burgh High School is a quite known to be a prestigious school but since early 2014, the principle of St Burgh High School decided to welcome and gave opportunities towards students who do not come from a high class family background to welcomed them here in St Burgh High School. However, certain high class students upon hearing this did not like the new regulations and despised the fact that St Burgh High School was open and welcomed for everyone regardless of their backgrounds. The prestigious students population here are like 80% while middle class are 15% which lead to 5% are the lower class students. To summarise things up again, the prestigious ones here are very stuck up.

And there's a quiet Valerie who came from one of the 5% lower class background. She has a very small and petite body, short bob curly cut with bangs, has her uniform tuck neatly, her school skirt that is at the very appropriate knee length or maybe way a little bit way beyond the knee length. Valerie is just like every good girl goody shoes. Good girl goody shoes that rarely talks, reacts, shows any emotions, yup that's indeed how a very normal good girl goody shoes would behave, obedient and no trouble.
Even if Valerie did not ask or look for trouble, people always seem to like getting her attention.

"Hi Valerie I like your shoes"
"Why are you complementing her if she isn't gonna open her mouth as if she got a dick stuck in her throat"
"Worth the try"

The two passerby giggled and shrugged off while walking their way towards their classes.
Valerie with her bag slung over her shoulders and her worn out shoes stroll towards her class earning several glances.
Yes, it is weird to just weakness someone getting insulted but it is amusing to see her still keeping her face straight and emotionless strolling to her class. Expecting a tear, a cry out , a frown, a comeback, a word, a sentence, a hit, a slap but instead she walks emotionally emotionless keeping that like its her reputation, her pride in her reputation. Amusing? Yes it is to some people.

"Well good morning Ms Miles, have a seat my dear," says Ms Norma while she gave Valerie an appreciating smile.

Valerie shot her a tiny smile and nods upon her presence and sat on her personal permenant desk just behind the corners being invisible enough just like she always wish for. Within a few minutes, the bell rang which signal students walking in to their classes. Within a speed of lightning, Ms Norma's class began to filled up.

"Alright class, turn to page 115 and read up on that page. James stop fooling around or else I will need to call your parents this time I'm being very serious here..."

Valerie groans in disgusts watching her classmate fooling around just across her desk infront of her history teacher. She placed her head on the table and turn facing the side of the windows watching the peaceful and beautiful site. St Burgh was known to be an prestigious school of course they have a beautiful land. To many other eyes whom may have glance at Valerie thinking she's in a very peaceful state when in reality she is just so desperately wanting to hide away from getting exposed, being exposed, being here. In reality, she was living in hell.

****£**************************************
"Good morning max." greeted two young girls sending an flirtatious wink to the define young boy.

Max gave them an warm smile earning a small squeal from them. He shrugged his shoulders and casually walk down the hallway like it was meant for him to do a catwalk. To many astonished girls who was taking this opportunity to admire him might think that he was a God or an angel. Why would they label him as an angel? Well Maximilian who is one of the richest and most prestigious guy and a student here in St Burgh having good grades and results without having to try so hard. And with a bonus, St Burgh's principle was Max's very own Uncle. Max was the gem in St Burgh, he was like the prince and he almost have the full authority and power in St Burgh but even if Mr Booth was Max's precious and dearing Uncle, Max was smart enough to behave wisely and keep his reputation safe and clean for his Uncle, his dearing Uncle. Futhermore his Uncle has gave him everything and sacrifice everything for him just like his own son and Max was more than grateful and this was one of the ways in paying back his kindness, keeping his reputation clean. Little do those girls know, pretty Prince Max was infuriated inside, he was burning like a demon, he was angry, but none of them know that behind those warm angel looks, Max was hiding his black wings, he was death.