Set Fire to the Rain (aaron hotchner) -clarity-

"Aria is alive" the doctor finished making everyone relax in complete relief of hearing this news. I sank against the wall with my head in my hands. I laughed and sighed softly.

"thank god" I whispered before David did the same, the team were completely relaxed right then from the news. I smiled as I shakily stood up with morgans help. I looked at the doctor.

"you can see her now" as another doctor came out thirty minutes later. "shes awake but weak please don't get her over excited or upset." he said sternly before jack came running down the hallway with JJ in tow. She got him since I knew jack loved aria as much as I did.

"daddy!" he yelled before jumping in my arms crying. "is aria ok?" he asked worriedly before I nodded and smiled.

"yes jack she is ok, lets go to the gift shop and get her something ok?" I whispered as david went in to see her.

"it has to be something nice, is she going to be my other mommy?" He asked innocently making me clear my throat as reid and morgan chuckled. "I think mommy would like her.." Jack said looking at me with a small smile.

"I think so too kiddo, and maybe..lets get her flowers and a bear ok? you pick the bear" I said setting him down while he scvanned bears frowning at how plain they were making me smile softly at him. I got lilies since they were her favorite.

I got a boquet in a purple vase for her. I smiled seeing jack come over with a black fluffy bear that was definitely huggable. He also had a card picked out for her. We left the shop and went upstairs where he wrote a note as did I.

we went to see her when david came out smiling a bit. "shes weak, better make it quick" He said gently to me and I nodded going in after the others came out. I looked at her and paled slightly at the sight, her hair was matted and her face was really pale. She was bandaged half across her face where the burns were as well as her hand.

"jack" she whispered softly and weakly making tears form in my eyes. Jack went over carefully holding the teddy bear.

"I got you a teddy bear, the fur matched daddys hair" He said shyly making me want to smack my hand into my face.

---arias pov---

If I could blush I would at jacks innocent words. "oh sweetie, thank you" I said smiling and aaron helped jack into the bed.

"when will you be home with us? Daddy wont be as organized with you gone" Jack said frowning and I laughed a bit as aaron set the lilies on the nightstand.

"not too long maybe a couple weeks until I get better, aaron...you need to hire my friend till im back" I said firmly and he frowned a bit at me.

"who?" he asked curiously surprised by my words and I smiled softly.

"her name is Amber" I said slowly with a small smile. "she is an amazing person, she used to do" I stopped and covered jacks ears. "a hit girl..but she quit and she became an agent she was my best friend in my old team but when I gnarked...she hasn't had a team yet...I know she will get along with yours she is fiery, and has a temper but an amazing agent" I said taking my hands off jacks ears weakly.

"alright...but ill be here everyday till your better" He said sternly making me smile a bit and giggle which hurt making me gasp.

"if I don't know better id say you were in love with me" I said softly looking into his eyes which got serious.

"I am..i really am Aria..i love you so much im sorry for making you wait.." He said gently before kissing me gentle which made my heart race.

'oh aaron' I thought smiling to myself and looked at jack who was happy as well as excited.

(my next story will be reid and amber...lets see how this goes itll be called Brokenhearted)