Set Fire to the Rain (aaron hotchner) Chapter 2 -Undercover-

New york city..the city where dreams come true and where the best fast food resides..me?...well I am putting a serial killer away. Sitting in the hotel room getting ready isnt the way I wanted to start myy dad at like 8am...i am not a huge morning person and I am grumpier then usual with Seaver, morgan, Reid, and everyone else arguing about me going undercover with a serial killer.

He has killed 3 more girls in the past few days I was getting ready..i have to catch his attention whether I liked it or not. I am currently incredibly irked and ready to snap with a tape recorder being shoved down my bra with a very nerdy guy who is so focused on what he was doing he didnt realize what he was doing.

“ENOUGH!” I yelled stomping my foot the guys hand still fixing some wires and I gritted my teeth when everyone turned to look at me. “i am 23 fucking years old..i am a good profiler..i am a good singer and dancer...i know what I am fucking doing so fucking deal with it!” I hissed at them all as the guy finished.

“done” he said looking at me proudly as I nodded and pulled on the black thick strapped dress my hair curled and I did my makeup with a smile putting on my calf high boots as most of the team wished me luck I got a new apartment here paid for by the FBI.

“okay you sure you are okay with this?” Hotch asked me quietly I looked up at him and smiled softly patting my hand on his shoulder.

“dontt worry hotch ill be fine” I said with a cheeky wink actually feeling worried right now...i dont know how this will effect me in the long run. I hugged him and turned around walking out the door touching my ear piece without people noticing. “testing testing” I said softly

“we got ya girl go to the audition its someone in the business good luck” morgan said and I nodded and kept walking down the hallway to the outside sighing a bit. I knew exactly who was on the team to watch me.

I smiled walking with confidence to the place down the road I went in with my credentials and a new name. My name here is Selena O'Heara and I was going to be here for the singing audition...i profiled a few people as I walked past but no one hit my radar.

I stood there waiting in line till I leaned over and wrote my new name on the paper and was handed a number. I taped it to me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear feeling nervous as I bit my lower lip nervously.

I looked around feeling so...i dont know....exposed without my gun but I cant use it here. I stood there and was waiting when my number was called I leaned over the chair touching the ear piece thank god for long hair.

“showtime” I whispered pretending to apply a little more lipstick as the others chimed in.

“goodluck” reid said distractedly

“have fun” seaver said laughing

“be careful babygirl remember to watch closely” morgan said worriedly as I stood up walking forward the nerves hitting me hard.

“Ria...youll do fine youve been doing this for a long time...just remember what you learned” my dad said making me smile