Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Sophie Greys.

I'm gonna tell you a little bit about my life. I live with my mum Jane Greys and my dad Steve Greys, we are a fairly wealthy family, as much as I hate to admit it. Here's the thing though, I'm 22. I still love with my parents, yeah yeah, I'm crazy, I am still working out my life, like I've finished college or university as we call it in Australia, with a masters degree in medicine. Yes I'm going to be a doctor, surprise, surprise, a rich kid as a doctor, but anyway, I've been looking for the right hospital to work at, one that's clean and one that actually takes good care of its patients.

My parents are really pushy on me moving out, they've even offered me money to buy a house, but they are also really pushy on me finding my soulmate. See I've never really been in a serious relationship, I've had the odd fling here and they're but nothing ever really that serious.

See they have always thought me and my best friend Brent Deyes looked cute together and every time he is over they are always saying that we should get together, but to be honest I've never seen him more than a brother. We've been best friends since second grade. He's always been like a brother and nothing more and them saying that stuff is really annoying and irritating.

That's really my life but here's a day in my life, you will see how annoying they can be...

I hear the alarm go off beside me. I don't even know why I have that set, it's not like I have anything else to do. I audibly groan and hide my face under the covers. After about five minutes of me just groaning I decide to get up and start my day.

I shower washing my hair and shaving my legs. I don't even know why I shaved them, it's not like I'm going to be wearing a skirt in the middle of winter. I get out dry my hair and throw on an everlast jumper and trackies and slip on my ugg boots because my feet were getting cold. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and leave the bathroom. I walk down the stairs and see my mum and dad in a heated make out session which makes me automatically turn around and run the other way towards my bedroom.

I grab my phone off charge and play some colour switch while they do their thing. For being 49 and 50 my parents are very sexually active, it kinda scares me always walking down the stairs seeing them half naked. I lied its scarred me for life. I decide to call Brent and see what he's doing because I don't want to be in the house with my parents doing that.

After 2 rings he answers, I swear he is always on his phone.

"Hey Brent,"

"Hey Sophie, what's up?"

"My parents are doing it again, are you doing anything today?"

"No I wasn't planning on it, maybe we could go to bowling or something,"

"Anything is better than hearing my mums moans"

He just laughs,

"Yeah that wouldn't be a pleasant sound for a virgin,"

"Hey! That's not what we are talking about, I treasure my virginity and don't plan on losing it soon, never mind that, I'll get changed and come over is that ok?"

"Yeah, I'll see you in what 20 minutes?"

"30 because I have to do my make up,"

"How many times do I have to say it you don't need the make up."

After he says that I hang up, because I'm sick of him saying that.

I get up from my bed and go to my closet and pick out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and I keep on my jumper. I go to my bathroom and put on my usual make up, foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

Then I grab my phone, purse and my keys. I yell goodbye to my parents and leave the house.

----------------------------------

Aw man it feels good to be back at writing again, I'm happy with this chapter and I hope you guys are too.

Enjoy,

Abbey xoxo.