Chapter 3

I'm am currently sitting in my room after the bowling, with my music blaring and my best friend sitting infront of me trying to make me laugh. I honestly don't know why we came to my house but oh well.

We have the music blasting to block out the moans from my parents. But what happens next is really uncalled for. I look up and see Brent smiling at me, I blush and he leans over and connects our lips together. I am surprised by this and pull away slightly, but then I am intrigued and I want more of his soft lips.

I lean back in and kiss him, harder than before.

Before we continue, I must say this is not my first kiss, and surprisingly this isn't Brent and I's first kiss. But I am a virgin and I plan on staying like that for a long time.

He pushes me back into the bed and climbs on top of me. This is when I stop him and push him back, surprised at the moment we just exchanged. Then I storm out of the room in anger. Only to be stopped by my parents, asking me to grab Brent and sit in the sitting room.

I called him down to the kitchen and sat on the love seat with him infront of my parents who are currently making out while waiting for us.

"Cough cough, were ready mum." I say with a disgusted tone.

They jump back in surprise and straighten themselves out,

"We have something we want to tell you both." They look at eachother and smile, I can tell what she is going to say.

"You guys are going to get married in 2 months." They say in excitement.

My jaw drops and I look over at Brent and I see him slightly smiling,

"Brent how could you be smiling at this, they're ruining our friendship, let alone you kissing me before, I don't have feelings towards you. Your like a brother to me!" I yell before turning to my parents and yelling,

"And you, how could you do that to me, how can you control my life like that, if you wanted a grandchild or another child, you could just have another one yourself, you seem to try enough!" I storm off after this. I go to my room and into my bathroom, I close and lock the door behind me, I sit in the bathtub and just cry.

It feels like I've been sitting there for hours when I hear a knock at the door.

"Sophie, it's me, can I come in, we need to talk." Says Brent.

I decide to let him in, I stand up slowly and unlock the door, suddenly it bursts open and he jumps in and engulfs me in a hug. Once he lets go, I walk back to the bathtub and sit back in and make room for him to sit. I pay the spot infront of me as to say, 'sit here because I want to talk to you', he sits down and sighs.

I look down, when he begins,

"Sophie I'm just gonna start by saying I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kept a secret like that from you, but I will also say that I knew that your parents were going to say that, that was my reaction at first but then I got over it and realised that, yes I do have feelings for you and that we have no choice in the matter. So before you can protest, I'm going to take you on a date tomorrow. Dress formally and I'll pick you up at 8." After this is said, he stands up and leaves and not long after that I can hear the door slam.

I get up and look out the window at him and see him sitting on the porch with his head in his hands, he looks up from his hands and takes something from his pocket. I can't see very clearly but I do see a box and he opens it. I can't see what it is, but I have a pretty good guess at what it is.

I run out of my room and down the stairs, to surprisingly see my parents arguing, but I don't stop for that, I keep going and I open up the door and see that he is gone. I can't say what I was going to say until tomorrow.

---------------------------------------

So sorry for the lack of updates, I've just not known what to write and I've been forgetting about the book honestly.

What do you think she was going to say?

What was he crying about?

Find out soon in the next chapter of Forced

Abbey

Xoxo