Chapter 9 Hope You're Happy

Bere's P.O.V 

I ran as far as I could as long as fast as I could I wanted to be far away from him. The farther I got the more my heart hurt but I refused to be dominated by anyone. I walked into a bar. I love to drink alcohol it clouds the need to feed I still do it for fun. A fake blond bimbo walked up to me.

"You're very pretty you want to go try some things" she winked at me

"No thank you" I said pushing past her to sit at the bar. 

"Hey doll face what are you doing here?" someone whisperer in my ear. 

I turned around and say his face. At first I didn't know who he was he seems seemed so familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked him

"Come on don't tell me you don't remember me love" He winked at me.

He called me only one guy had ever called me love before Erik and that had been Javier.

Flashback to the night i became a vampire

"Come on Bere hurry up we're going to be late" Elizabeth (my older sister yelled at me)

"Wait give me a minute I'm almost done" I yelled back 

we were going to her friends house to celebrate my 21 birthday party. 

I was dressed in a beautiful strapless and a beautiful flower in my hair. We went to my sisters friends house. It was huge 5 rooms a pool a Jacuzzi a huge back yard. Once i got out the car everyone started congratulating me yelling. I walked up to the small little bar area. 

"Give me a whiskey on the rocks please" I ordered

"well you're a beauty" a mysterious guy told me as he eyed me

"well thank you" the bar tender gave me my whiskey I drank small sips. This was my first time every drinking. I drank it all and drank 3 more whiskys that's when my head started spinning. The mysterious guy grabbed my arm and took me to one of the rooms up stairs.

'you're very beautiful I can't wait till you become a beautiful immortal my love" he told me. He kissed my lips with such passion then I felt him bite my lips. He moved to my neck and thats when I felt his fangs puncture my neck. I yelled in pain at first then I moaned in pleasure it felt so good. Then the stranger brought his wrist to me mouth and I drank from him then I passed out.

Flashback over:

"How you been love?" he asked

"I've been good" i told him while drinking my Margarita with extra salt on the rim.

"Hope you've been good" he said

"just peachy" I said sarcastically

"My love is feisty"he said 

"Yeah I became a real bitch after you left" I told him

..............

A/N : there you guys go (: sorry there are grammer and spelling issues