Chapter 3

Toni

"So you mean to tell me that you got oral from a girl in high school on the school bus?!" I asked disgusted.

"Yep. March 15th 1975." Kenny says smiling. "That's just awful Kenny."

"See I just told you some guy stuff and you didn't like it." Kenny says annoyed. "Guys couldn't sit around and talk about things like that."

"You'll be amazed Tone." Kenny says laughing.

Kenny

"Your turn Toni."

"I kissed a boy in the church's basement." Toni says sadly. "That's the best you got?" I ask laughing. "I'm a PK remember! I don't have nasty ass stories like you." Toni rolls her eyes.

"I don't believe you. I mean the freakiest girls parents are really into church."

"That doesn't apply to all of them." Toni replied. "No but the majority yes."

"Okay I got fingered before." Toni mumbled. "Andddddd." I asked. "It was at church!" Toni yells causing both of us to laugh. "I knew it!" I say while making a cross with my fingers.

"I can't be around you." I say getting up.

Toni pounces on my back pulling me down with all her strength. So we start wrestling and I tap out.

"Okay you win." I say out of breath.

I lay in Toni's arms staring at the ceiling while she runs her fingers through my hair. I turn to look at her and smile as she smiles back. I slowly lift up and turn to her. Our eye contact was intense as I moved in closer to her. I stroked her cheek with my finger and she blushed.

DING DONG!

We both looked towards the front door and quickly got up separating from each other. Toni went into the kitchen while I opened the door.

"Took you long enough boy!" My mom said shaking her head. "I'm sorry mommy. I was talking to Toni."

A huge smile spreads across my mothers face.

"You got that nice sweet girl up in here and still nothing has happened." My mother said disappointed. "Mommy I don't see her like that."

"Bs Kenneth. You're so much like your father always trying to be a gentleman. Trust me it's nothing wrong with that but you better make your move before an asshole does." My mother says looking me into my eyes.

She walks away leaving me in the foyer thinking about what she said.

"Hi. Sweetheart!" I hear my mother loudly say to Toni. "Hi Mrs. Edmonds!" Toni says hugging my mom. "Now what did I tell you about that?" My mom asks Toni sternly. "I'm sorry. Hi mom!" Toni says giggling.

My mom looks over at me while stretching her eyes.

"Stop it." I mouth to my mother.

"So what have you and my talented, handsome, single son been doing in this big house all alone?" My mother asked. "Nothing just working on music." Toni says smiling.

"Well I know that if Kenny's father and I, God bless his soul were alone up in here boy unmentionable things would take place!" My mother said laughing.

"Mommy that's nasty."

"Boy hush. Toni you know Kenny has a huge crush on you." My mother whispers. "MOM!" I shout causing Toni and my mother to laugh.

"Look girl he's blushing and getting mad." My mother said smirking at me.

Toni

Kenny's mother finally left and it became very awkward.

"I have to go to New York tomorrow. Would you like to go with me?" Kenny asked.

"I would like to but I really need to at least check on my place."

"How about we do that today and you fly out with me tomorrow?" Kenny replied.

"I don't know Ken."

"Please I promise you'll have fun." Kenny begs. "Okay stop begging."

Keri

"She hasn't returned any of my calls!"

"You're such a hypocrite. You barely returned any of her calls you're just worried and scared." Johnny says laughing. "Worried and scared of what?"

"Because she hanging out with Babyface. I mean I would be losing it too." Ralph said laughing.

"Kenny can't compete with me!" Everyone laughs at me. "Yeah keep thinking that." Johnny says walking off. "What time is it? I told Whitney I would be home by 6." Bobby says panicking. "Man its only 2:30 calm your scary ass down!" Ricky says laughing.

"I miss my baby. I'm going home!" Bobby yells getting his stuff and storming out. "Well Keri if you want Toni back you better act more like Bobby." Ralph says.

I leave and head to Toni's place luckily she was pulling in. I quickly got out my car while getting my thoughts together.

"Toni can I talk to you for a moment please?"

Toni sighed. "Keri what do you want I'm busy." Toni says rolling her eyes. "Well I really miss you, and I've changed. I'm not messing with anyone or thinking about anyone but you."

"Your point?" Toni asks frustrated. "My point is that I want us again."

Toni looks at me while slowly walking towards me. She slightly smiled causing me to grin. Then she kneed me right in my balls.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE KERI! If you want me back give me some time and I don't know how much!" Toni says storming.

"I love you Toni." I say kneeling down.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked me. "Yeah I'm fine."

I turn around and see Kenny walking towards me.

"Why are you here?" I ask slowly getting up. "Minding my business something you should be doing." Kenny says laughing.

"You bit-." I trail off as Kenny interrupts me. "If I were you I would tread very carefully. The tour isn't over yet and your little band can still be fired." Kenny says walking into Toni's house.