Chapter 3

So after we were done eating, we all just hung out and talked. I think I'm going to be good friends with these boys.
"This is a nice apartment you got here though Maia" Grayson said " thanks, I think it's pretty good for my first apartment " I said . "Yeah no doubt" Ethan said. "Hey Kailey" I said to Kailey. "Yeah?" she answered. "Mind staying the night? Its my first night here and I'm kind of worried. " I asked Kailey. "Of course! I was going to ask you anyway!" She said excited.
"You know.. You night need a couple of big strong men to take care of you ladies " Ethan said while said while him and Grayson were puffing their chests out . "Oh my God" Kailey and I said laughing . "What?" Grayson said. "You guys are hilarious !" I said barely breathing. "But yeah, if you guys want to you can stay" I said to them. "Good cause honestly, we were going to anyways" Ethan said. "So we should do something" Grayson said . "Like what" Ethan said to his twin. "Like play a video game" Grayson said. "Well I have a car game in one of the boxes I haven't unpacked yet." I said "Please go get it Maia!" Grayson said. "Okay okay, simmer down now" I said walking to my room.
"ETHAN!" I scram from my room which wasn't too far from the living room. "What?!" he scram back. "Come help me with this." I said as i heard footsteps coming. "Hey I need you to carry the play station in there and I'll carry the game and 4 controllers." I said . "You sure? I can carry the controllers if you want me to?" he said. "No its fine, I got it" I said to him.
We got the stuff to the living room and started hooking the Play station up to the flat screen. We began playing the car game and sure enough, the boys were incredibly competitive! They thought they would win, But against me they didn't! I grew up playing car games, so I came in 1st place every single time.
"Are you kidding me Maia? How are you so good at this game?" Ethan said to me.
"I grew up playing all kinda of car games, I know what I'm doing" I said to him.
"Or you're cheating" Grayson said.
"Nah, sorry to tell you but you're horrible" I said to Grayson.
"No I'm actually pretty good, I mean I beat Kailey 3 times." Grayson said pointing to Kailey.
"True, but that was only 3 times, I beat you 7" Kailey said to him.
"Hey I came in second place all 10 times we played,so I'm better than both of you guys. Hey and i'm almost as good as Maia.." Ethan said.
"Emphasis on the word 'almost' " I said and every body laughed.
________

Ps. I'm sorry it took so long to make this chapter