Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lina

"For the hundredth time, I didn't try to kill myself" I say, frustrated against my therapist.

"I do want to believe you but your brother found you unconscious with a empty bottle of painkiller next to you."

It's been a month since I was release. Being in coma for a week actually opened my eyes. I am alone. My mom's dead, my dad's always away and my brother's always partying.

~Flasback~

I open my eyes and all I see is white; a white ceiling, white walls and a white blanket. But what caught more my eyes was seeing Tommy sitting on a chair, next to me bed.

There was bags under his eyes and his blond hair was all over the place, maybe by passing his fingers thru them. His outfit was still the same since the last time I saw him though.

"Oh good you're awake, you've been in the hospital since 5 days" I hear my brother say while I was staring at the window for minutes.

"Yea" I only answer and return to where I was looking.

"Why did you do that, huh? You made me worry like hell! Are you that stupid to decide to end you're life like this? Dad will be sooo mad at me now, just because of you!" he screams st me.

"Why does it always has to be about you? Me, me , me , me , me ! You know what when I woke up I thought it was nice of you to to be hear next to me. Was it because when dad will come, he will see that you care for me?!

Because  let me tell you dad won't even care. Why? Because he doesn't remember that he has a daughter.  Everytime he's here, he's always with you; watching football game or practicing with you.

Haven't you seen that every day I am more and more miserable?  I haven't been myself since my birthday and I needed someone to tell me that everything will be alright. Just get out" I say calmly at the end, while pointing to the door.

"No"

"Get out!"

"No"

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I scream like a maniac. Probably like someone who's been livinig in a hospital for crazy people. Then nurses came in and tried to maintain me while another put a needle next to my shoulder. Then darkness took over me.

~Flashback over~

Since then, I have met a therapist and this god damn woman just don't understand that I want to be alone. With her calm voice, she seems so nice but I don't know if I can trust her.

While I was daydreaming, Mrs. Chansta interrupted me.

"You know, everytime you come here, you change. At first, you were hiding yourself behind your hair and you were looking at the ground . The second time, you were always looking outside the window, still hiding behind yor hair. But now, your hair is up, showing your beautiful face,

and you're expressing yourself.

I know that there's something that tores you apart. And I'm here to listen, here to understand you're pain. Is it about something beteen your family? You're mate?" she asks and, me lookig at the floor after the second question was asked, answered what she wanted to know.

"Ahhh I see. You know that I understand you?"

"How?"

"My mate also rejected me when I was your age"

"What happened after?" I ask, wanting to know what to do with Cam.

"I moved on, left and restart my life. And it's here that I found my husband and I know that I am more happy than ever." And she started telling her story and I knew that I can trust her so I told her everything; from my mom's death to the day at the hospital with my brother.

"I think that you need something to release you're anger. You're not sad, it's just anger. Maybe you can try boxing. It might help you" she say to me.

Maybe she was right, maybe not boxing but street fighting, might help me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

FIRST I'm sorry that it's been soooooooo long that I didn't upload a chapter. School has been really hard with exams every two days.

SECOND I know it's short but I promise that I'm going to upload more chapters during the next week because I have a break.

THIRD all my chapters aren't edited. So yeaa...

FOURTH I LOOOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥

TALK ABOUT MY STORY WITH YOUR WATTPAD FRIENDS.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FOLLOW.

♥♥♥♥♥