Chapter 1

It's always ridiculous to think you'll never fall for someone like your best friend. Especially when he's weird, annoying as hell and behaves himself like a kiddo. You know him for so long that he would rather be your brother than your lover. But still your heart has choosen the wrong way.

__

"Hey what are you thinking of?"he asked me and snaped infront of my face.

"How silly you are," I answered truthfully giving him a sideways glance. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his sandwich.

He's so attractive with those small nice lips, perfect nose and hypnotizing eyes.
Maybe a bit earlier about 3 years ago I would've said, he has a handsome look that's all. But now he's fucking breathtaking and not only because puberty hit him...

I searched my bag for my lunchbox, but forgot, it was still lying on the damn kitchen table at home. Damn it, I made it so delicious!

"Tae can I have a bite?"I plead him, rubbing my palms against each other.

"Forgot your food again."he pointed out like if it wasn't obvious. His lips curved up in a slight smirk ,"Buy something by yourself"

"Kim Taehyung please give your very best friend something of your delicious sandwich so she''ll be living happily ever after ," I tried to change his mind with a cute aegyo. But Tae only pinched my cheek and stuffed the rest of the food into his mouth. He licked his fingers as if it was too good to handle. "Woahh that was amazing. I'll never forget the taste of this. Incredible. Sandwish," he moaned looking at me with an devilish smirk on his face.

"I'll beat your ass if you won't let go of my cheek," I said annoyed und starred at him angrily. I wasn't even that hungry, to be pissed. But it was just.. aishh never mind.

He smiled,"You're cute when you pout"

What did he just said?
My heart skipped a beat, I bet I was blushing instantly turning my face away.
Tae chuckled over my reaction and stroked my head, when suddenly someone from behind called his name.

"Annyeong Taehyung," a pretty girl from the advanced courses greeted him.

"Annyeong Eunbyu" he bowed shyly. What was that?!

"Do you have time after school?"she asked him with a beautiful smile on her fucking pretty face. Geez I hate her.

"Ehh~Y..yeah sure after school" he stammered.

"Cool, then at six infront of the Seongdam Cafe," Eunbyu announced confidently and with an elegant turn she left. I heard she was very famous among boys. That's not good. I mean it shouldn't bother me,right?

"Who is this?," Jimin asked, as he sat next to me, looking at the girl who talked a second ago with Tae.

"It's Eunbyu. She gave me extra lessons in math a while ago."

"What? Tae but why don't you asked me? I'm good in math too."
My voice sounded a bit too high in my ears but I didn't care, because hell no, this bitch bothered me.

"I can't concentrate while I'm with you, sorry," he murmuled quickly.

Wha? What does that mean?!

I wanted to ask him but he was first.

"Guys see you in class," with that he stood up, leaving us behind. "Wooow what a turn,"I heard Jimin saying. He leant back, watching my every move, while I clunched my books into my bag and stood up.

"What's wrong?," I asked, not in the mood to speak with him.

"When will you confess?"he asked curiously.