Chapter 5

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!!

I quickly let go of his lips and sat up, as if I was on fire. My heart pounded uncontrollable and I couldn't manage myself to look at him, praying I didn't ruin everything with this huge embarrassing mistake.

"I-I..." I stammered with a reddish face, trying to find a logical explanation for my actions.
But my brain stood on standby, so I tried to pull of the sheets from my boiling body and escape.
But without any warning Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pinned me again to bed. As my head was resting on the pillow again, right beside his, he let his hand stroke my burning cheek, softly, like if I was fragile and would break any second. With the other one he pulled me closer by my waist, so our bodys were touching. My stomach was twisting with so many emotions I couldn't even place them all.
"Dahee, why are you doing this to me,"he murmured with a deep pleading voice, before placing his lips onto mine. The warmth of his plump lips went through my whole body giving me chills. I couldn't realise what was happening right now. Was this real or some sort of realistic dream I had with Taehyung? But it felt so real, and so good.
I kissed him back with passion, even pulling him closer to me so I could feel if this was real. My lips parted as I tried to catch a breath, while he trailed butterfly kisses along my jaw. "T-Tae,"I moaned slightly. He looked up and our gazes met. His eyes were looking into mine, so intense, like I've never seen before.
"Tae I..-"

"I love you Dahee, I love you so much you can't even imagine how long I've waited for this moment to come." I was speechless, but I managed myself to say," When,"with a breathy tone.

"Back then, when you were head over heels in Jimin. I was really mad, that you dumbed me everytime you wanted to meet up with him and I thought it was because you are my best friend, but then I realised it was way more than that. I asked my mom what my problem was."

"You asked your mom,"I whispered, smiling over his cutness. "Yeah," he shyly respond,"So my mom said I was jealous, I was fucking jealous because you were more paying attention to him than me."

"Why didn't you confess, why did you let me suffer for so long? You even dumbed me when I was confessing to you in detention class. Did you even know, what a mess I was after it?"

"Dahee I'm so sorry. I was afraid. So afraid it could be a mistake. I was a fool okay? I mean we were so good with each other and those feelings would make it much complicated."

I caressed his cheek and he closed his eyes for a second, breathing heavily, "You know if we ever start a relationship, there won't be any 'going back'."
"I know",he murmured,"I know, but I can't get a grip on myself when I'm with you. I want you to be mine..." He took my hand and tangled our fingers. I buried my face in his chest while he strocked my head.
After a few heart beats he started listing all the things he loved about me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, stop it, you making me blush,"I laughed hiding my face in his cozy shirt. "...And I love you because of your beautiful, addictive laugh, which makes my day."
I chuckled and he placed his lips on my head, whispering:" Yeah like that Dahee. Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart stopped for a moment before it pounded in an inhuman race.
"Yes Tae I will," I looked up, to see him smiling like a kid gotten plenty of presents on his birthday.

"But if you're joking around, telling me the next day you were lying, I'll tickle you to death you understand!"I pointed out.

He laughed taking me into a tight hug. "You better wish it was a dream. I'll annoy you to death."

"I love you, Tae," I chuckled happily, giving him a tiny kiss on his cheek and resting my head on his chest, slowly drifting into sleep.

"I love you too."

The End

_____

Thanks to all of you, who supported my first english fanfiction. I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if it's too short.
I was going to make a mini ff and yeah, english is not that easy for me so it took me a while to write it properly.
(When I first had wattpad, I wrote an english fanfiction but deleted it afterwards, bc it was too embarrassing to read xD)